• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Lens (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GAIhNWMXsAA_jDG

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
First half Tomi but given he only played the 45 I'll go Martinelli instead.

Buhry

Established Member

Tomiyasu for that brilliant first half with 2 great assists, no one did anything 2nd half anyway. Jesus also very good

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Jesus

reminded me of that stellar Bournemouth game where he solved the game in 20 or so minutes. Same happened here, just with more goals eventually coming

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Zinchenko, for not crying on the pitch in that first half at the beautiful football he (and we all) was watching out there... he's an emotional man so that must have been hard for him, I respect that 🥲

dino bravo

First game this season where it could be any one from about 6 and I wouldn't think anything of it. Great team performance.

Tom Mix

Oddly enough the weakest link tonight was Saliba.... not something which I suspect you'll be able to say very often.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Bukayo for me. He broke the match wide open with that second goal assist. He made that goal as good as Jesus’s finish was. They couldn’t handle his overlaps with Tomy

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Hard to pick in a 6 0 rout but I went with Tomi. Great to see him out in a good RB peformance. Really proving he is massively useful across the back

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I refuse to single anyone out with a vote. That first half was a proper team effort. Everyone was just on it. And I fell asleep at the break so I missed the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom