• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Luton Town (A)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GAng_PWWYAA_ySF

KarlAFC

Would have liked to see how many opted for Raya if he was an option. I suspect he'd have won out.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Ødegaard was awful apart from that last cross man, how is he getting votes here?

Havertz/Saka for me - gave it to Havertz coz Saka always gets his dues anyway. Jesus was just behind them.

Ødegaard and BW were poor I thought, despite their assists.

Raya 💀

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Ødegaard was awful apart from that last cross man, how is he getting votes here?

Havertz/Saka for me - gave it to Havertz coz Saka always gets his dues anyway. Jesus was just behind them.

Ødegaard and BW were poor I thought, despite their assists.

Raya 💀
For the last 10-15mins Ødegaard was the best player on the pitch

elemoo

Close between Havertz and Saka. Have it to Kai bc he scored and took 2 defenders away for the Jesus goal. Also we started really going for it after his goal and Ødegaard came alive.

Also didn’t realise he actually has pace… that moment he burnt past a couple defenders and drove into the box I thought it was gonna be a goal via Saka.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
A lot of good peformances.

Ødegaard and White great assists.

Rice with scoring the important winner.

For me it's between 3 players you make a case for.

Havertz - very good peformances overall and got a goal.

Saka - our most dangerous player the first half that got an assist.

Jesus - Goal and assists and other moments of very good play.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Thought Saka looked easily our most dangerous player over the 90 mins. Last half hour Ødegaard and Havertz where very good though.

Last edited:

Buhry

Established Member

Saka for me, very involved with most good things we did offensively.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Rice deserves it for that moment, thought Jesus was our best player in the game though.

Great to see him get a goal too, need Gabby J if we are to do anything this season!

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Has to be between Saka and Kai.

Can't believe people are voting for Rice. Despite the winning goal, he wasn't great and partially to blame for Luton's 2nd.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'll give it to attacking player because yeah the back 5 should forget about this one.

G.Jesus goal assist reacted very quick in our 1st goal with throw in and the Luton centrebacks just had trouble everytime he front of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom