• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man Of The Match: Manchester City (A)

Who was your MOTM?

• Raya

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiwior

• Jorginho

• Saka

• Havertz

• Gabriel Jesus

• Tomiyasu

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GKA_P_vXIAAdAxU

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Can make a case for any of White, Gabriel and Saliba.

White - Pocketed Folden to the point he had to be subbed. Was faultless throughout, even Nevile mentioned he was our best player first half.

Saliba - Solid, they showed the defensive stats at the end game and he 1st for everything it seemed.

Gabriel - brilliant physical contest between him and Halaand all game which Gabriel cam e on top

Rice had a decent game (the only other Arsenal player who did) but has to be one one of the above 3.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Gabriel, White, Saliba all deserved it.

Going for Big Gabby as he's clearly the leader in our defence, when he plays like that not only can opponents not get past him but I feel he inspires the rest of the backline too.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Gabriel what a beast. Can't believe sky gave it to Saliba (who was also very good)

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Rice, Saliba, White immense but went for Gabrielle.

Nice to have Tomi and Partey fit for the run-in (well, for now). They might be a bit rusty but it’s been a long time since our bench had such a range of decent options.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
All the players put in a top shift defensively.
Gabriel for me but no problem with Big Willie getting the call.
Rice & Ben White also did really well.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I went for White. He was solid defensively, nothing came down his side, and was also the one player who tried to get us going forward.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Really cant pick between our CBs today they were immense. One of their best qualities is they seem to have that innate ability to increase their performance to new levels when facing the biggest teams and the biggest challenges.

You feel they can be relied upon in the big games, which is great for us given their relative youth.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Gabby XL dogwalked that gimp for 95 minutes. He wanted absolutely none of our 2 CBs.

You could see that Haaland had been told to sit on XL Gabby the whole match because he got totally ragdolled by Saliba last time and he just got more of the same treatment, with the added advantage of Saliba sweeping up everything.

Went for Gabby MOTM but Rice was also excellent, Ødegaard was very good in patches too.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
It has to be Gabriel or Saliba. They were a rock. Such an amazing partnership we have here. Initially I was going to give it to Gabriel but while watching back some highlights I noticed that he give away unnecessary free kicks by continuously grabbing Haaland's shirt. Also would have been very soft but took a risk keeping his hands on Haaland again in the penalty area when a cross was floated in. We have been done by less by VAR.

I don't really want to be nit picking over small details like than when otherwise he was flawless and put in a monster of a performance but in tight games like this this would have been a game changing incidents.

This is one area where I hope he learns from Saliba who gave away 0 free kicks and thus is my man of the match.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
You could see that Haaland had been told to sit on XL Gabby the whole match because he got totally ragdolled by Saliba last time and he just got more of the same treatment, with the added advantage of Saliba sweeping up everything.

Went for Gabby MOTM but Rice was also excellent, Ødegaard was very good in patches too.
Yeah he's in a really awful position against us because he's so limited as a footballer that he's only really comfortable playing on Saliba's side but he gets no joy there so he goes over to Gabriel's side where he's less comfortable anyway and Gabby is even more aggressive and mean lol. It's just not a good matchup for him because every other side he faces has a CB he can bully if one is too physical for his liking. He has to pick being shot or stabbed against us.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Yeah he's in a really awful position against us because he's so limited as a footballer that he's only really comfortable playing on Saliba's side but he gets no joy there so he goes over to Gabriel's side where he's less comfortable anyway and Gabby is even more aggressive and mean lol. It's just not a good matchup for him because every other side he faces has a CB he can bully if one is too physical for his liking. He has to pick being shot or stabbed against us.
For his body build Haaland is such a wimp. I'm surprised how easily Gabi and Saliba seem to be able to bully him physically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom