• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man Of The Match: Manchester City (A)

Who was your MOTM?

• Raya

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiwior

• Jorginho

• Saka

• Havertz

• Gabriel Jesus

• Tomiyasu

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
For his body build Haaland is such a wimp. I'm surprised how easily Gabi and Saliba seem to be able to bully him physically.
There are a lot of guys who are bigger than everyone else from childhood and don't know what to do when they can't physically impose their will on the opponent. Part of the reason he's so limited as a footballer is because he's usually faster and stronger than the opponent and he's just relied on that. He's never needed to develop his game to deal with people who can match him. Now we see that pretty much every time he encounters someone with the physical tools to frustrate him, he does nothing. Compare him to someone like Zlatan who grew up bigger and stronger than everyone with good pace in his younger years but worked his ass off to be technically immaculate and as a result was still good into his late 30's. When Haaland's pace goes, it's over for him. He really will be that League 2 standard that Keane mentioned.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Saliba was really good but also shaky at times. Gabriel was just flawless, definitely MOTM

White also really good but can't judge him properly as City forgot to field a left winger.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Haaland requiring a translator/mediator to apologize to Gabby Maga letting him know there's no beef after the game told me all I needed to know. Gabby's gargantuan.

Maga = Making Arsenal Great Again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom