• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Manchester City (Community Shield)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Timber 😍. That guy was everywhere. What position was he even playing?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Timber with honorable mentions to Saliba and Ode.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Saliba next. Then maybe White or Partey. Ramsdale has upped his game. Exciting.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

View attachment 17395 This is what OneFootball reckons

Other than Saka and Havertz being too low would agree with that actually. Havertz should have been a 6.

I know a lot of FPL managers were discouraged by Saka’s performance and a little spooked about him not going first (or last) in pens.

Best team on Earth in City I wouldn’t read into those scores or performances myself.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Hard one tbh. Went for Ramsdale. Could have been any of him, Saliba, Timber but Rambo came clutch at a time when everyone’s questioning him. Got to respect that.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Rice for me, City got absolutely no joy in central areas whatsoever until he went off.

Honourable mention to Timber who was excellent.

Legend14

Established Member
Rice for me, City got absolutely no joy in central areas whatsoever until he went off.

Honourable mention to Timber who was excellent.
Rice had a difficult role to play this match and that was to shut down play through the midfield. Only he could have done that job and it was the difference.

Everyone should ask where was Rodri.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Rice had a difficult role to play this match and that was to shut down play through the midfield. Only he could have done that job and it was the difference.

Everyone should ask where was Rodri.
We know where Rodri was. Fouling every two minutes! 🙄🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom