• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Manchester City (Community Shield)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

What about my man Saliba? He was excellent. Neutralised Haaland- I kept forgetting Haaland was playing!

It's so exciting that we finally have multiple players that could have won MOTM

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
What about my man Saliba? He was excellent. Neutralised Haaland- I kept forgetting Haaland was playing!

It's so exciting that we finally have multiple players that could have won MOTM
This game alone inspired me to start a Halaand is overrated campaign.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Any of the back 5 for me but I'd go for Timber overall. Always seemed to be the one getting blocks or a foot in to stop their attacks.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Went with Saliba, shackled Haaland perfectly.

Rice an underrated choice, think he really helped us shut down their midfield well...how quickly and well timed he chooses his moments to press people is amazing, that time he won a corner of Rodri was ridiculous.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Went with Saliba, shackled Haaland perfectly.

Rice an underrated choice, think he really helped us shut down their midfield well...how quickly and well timed he chooses his moments to press people is amazing, that time he won a corner of Rodri was ridiculous.

I'm pretty surprised the only Rice vote was from me but tbf when you beat City your whole team has to play well, so I guess its par for the course.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I'm pretty surprised the only Rice vote was from me but tbf when you beat City your whole team has to play well, so I guess its par for the course.
Timber was incredible though, but yeah, decent performances from everyone.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Can make a case for either Timber or Saliba.

Ødegaard and White also very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom