• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Manchester United (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saliba

• Zinchenko

• Havertz

• Saka

• Nketiah

• Vieira

• Tomiyasu

• Jesus

• Nelson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Martinelli improved a lot from last week but Rice all day for me even before the goal. Seemed to win everything that came near him.

Thrice

Went with Rice. Martinelli is electric, but Rice is such a tidy player, dominated the midfield, and he obviously scored the big goal.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I think Ødegaard was the only one in the office side that cared and wanted to win. He didn't get any support from Saka and White.

Our worst defensive player was White without any doubt. He was litarally walking with Rashford in their goal.

In the offensive side, Saka was the worst, even worse than Havretz, which by the way was terrible. Gabi also showed that he can only play well when he has support.

Embarrassing team performance, but we managed to win Manchester United in the Manchester United way. So fvck them all.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Between rice and martinelli for me. Martinelli wants great in the first half but had a weaker 2nd.

So went with the match winner!

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Martinelli MOTM

Rice was also excellent, even without the goal. Was a very good showing of him at a lone 6 and he’s worked really hard to iron out the bits of his game I was worried about.

Zinchenko and the 2 cbs also had good games.

Ødegaard and Saka weren’t at it.

Ben White and Havertz were diabolical.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
giphy.webp

Legend14

Established Member
Tough decision. Have to go with Rice since he did his job and scored the winner. He was a physical beast in the middle, even though he wasn’t very creative today. Zinchenko and Martinelli second.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Got to be Rice. Would say White and Saliba ran him close but he carried our midfield at times today.

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

Got to be Rice. Would say White and Saliba ran him close but he carried our midfield at times today.

White was awful 😞

It’s rare to see him have a bad game so I’m not sure how to even feel about it…

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

Got sold out on the goal by Kai but he totally clamped down Rashford in the second half.
Nah he kept standing off him. Rashford is only any good when he has space to build up a head of steam. So the last thing you should do when defending him is back off and give him that space. And he kept doing it, again and again and again.

And he was poor going forwards, apart from that 1 cross that Saka should have put away.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Rice again imo he was incredible even before his goal. Special mention to Gabriel too Ødegaard also was good

Diesel

Don’t know why Rice is getting all the votes, he was OK I thought. Everybody underperformed so you’re picking the best from a bad punch, I went with Martinelli.
It was between him or marti... hope havertz doesnt get shoe horned in next game. Let him watch a few from the bench... he isnt ready at minute 1.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I swear I get whiplash coming on here when I've just read and seen opinions outside this place. General sentiment seems to be you dominated Man Utd for the most part and played quite well, yet on here tons of people say it was a somewhat poor performance etc. Crazy stuff.

You won this fixture last season 3-2 from a 91st minute Nketiah winner. Why are we pretending this is an easy fixture or something? I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom