• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Newcastle (A)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FvitTW3XwAEk6eY

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Ode with Honorable Mentions to Martinelli and Kiwi

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Ramsdale, Ode, Jorji, Gabriel ... so many great individual performances

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Tough call. Ramsdale kept the result. Jorginho and Kiwor were dynamic enough. Martin could have scored another and killed the game. Granit’s key interventions spared us scare.

Arsenia

I thought Jorginho was a good choice - have gone with that.

He and Trossard have been underused.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Ødegaard turned the momentum in our favour and ran the game in the first half. Gotta give it to him.

Then it's Jorginho, Kiwior, Martinelli, Xhaka, and Ramsdale. Tierney looked good after coming on as well.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Ødegaard, ramsdale, jorginho all were excellent. I went for White considering he did so well vs 2 very good players in isak and asm. Most of Newcastle's threatening attacks came from our left only. White really had the other side locked up.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Proper team performance that, could choose from a good few players.

Probably just Jorginho though.

Badger_Revenge

If we had gone 3-0 up (or even 2-0 up) at half time, it would be Ødegaard for me.

Instead, I'm actually going to go with Ramsdale. He made some really good saves today that kept the pressure off.

Chris Red

Player:Ødegaard
I chose Ødegaard, he was the chief, but it is tight with Ramsdale who was great and who also made the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom