• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Nottingham Forest (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Bukayo "I have never read any part of the bible in my life" Saka!

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Has to be Martinelli. Absolute lightening rod going forwards and put in monster workrate defensively.

Saka scored a worldie, I didn't think his overall performance was exceptional though.

Topside

Martinelli put in a total shift unreal bit of skill to set up EK. MOTM by a whisker but him or Saka no argument from me either way.

Saka just a special talent, great goal and we are lucky to have two young wide talents.

Thought Rice had a very good debut, just reads the game so well.

EDIT hit Nketiah by mistake instead of Martinelli oh well least he scored :D can one of the mods move my vote to Martinelli? :handshake:

blaze_of_glory

Went with Martinelli but won't argue too much with Saka either. Martinelli just seemed more up for it than anyone.

But thing with Saka is that even when he's having a seemingly quieter game he still makes the difference with world class moments. And he also just has such a gravity about him, the opposition need to focus on him so much that it allows others to get free.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saka first half and Rice 2nd half there no clear motm because 2nd half performance did ruin it. But I'll go for Saka because i love him

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Martinelli for his all round performance. Saka close second but feel he should have contributed better defensively. Especially should have fouled elanga much earlier in their goal. I feel martinelli would have caught up and done that.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Would go for Timber, purely because of how crap we were when he got subbed.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Martinelli and Saka. The only other player that came close to their intensity and dominance was Ødegaard. The rest were supporting acts.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Rabid insane pashun Martinelli is absolutely elite. He may injure himself or even get sent off in the chaos he creates, but I’ll take that risk.

If Martinelli & Saka are on song it’s a beautiful thing.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Rabid insane pashun Martinelli is absolutely elite. He may injure himself or even get sent off in the chaos he creates, but I’ll take that risk.

If Martinelli & Saka are on song it’s a beautiful thing.
Yeah, that sums it up, Martinelli creates chaos. Couldn’t have put it better. Even last year when people were moaning about him at times, he still did that. No other player like him in the Prem. He throws the opposition plans and tactics into turmoil, disarray, bedlam. He creates havoc and mayhem and any other chaos synonyms you can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom