• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: West Ham (A)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GGEWBRNXoAA9hyt

dino bravo

Rice, Ødegaard, Saka all brilliant. Kiwior too, considering he was up against a dangerous guy. Rice just about for me.

Arsenia

So many candidates, but Rice for me - for his awesome goal, 2 assists and his contribution to the clean sheet.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Between Rice and Ødegaard. Went with Rice due to getting two assists with the pick of the bunch of the goals.

White, Saka and Trossard also played well.

Last edited:

Topside

Rice bossed the midfield, goal and two assists. MOTM forme.

Ødegaard and Saka also superb.

The CB's didn't have much to do but every forward pass was intercepted and early, dominant display by everyone :applause:

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Rice bossed the midfield, goal and two assists. MOTM forme.

Ødegaard and Saka also superb.

The CB's didn't have much to do but every forward pass was intercepted and early, dominant display by everyone :applause:

Both CBs scored. Including Saliba breaking the deadlock.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Great game where anyone could take the MOTM spot. But I think Rice’s performance coupled with the drama of his position as a former player edges it.

VibalistDK

It's absolutely impossible to pick a MOTM when everyone on the team puts in a performance like this. The defenders deserve immense credit for keeping West Ham from creating even a semblance of a chance as well as for scoring two of our goals, yet the attacking six deserve just as much credit for how utterly flawless and flowing the offensive play was.

I therefore pick Raya as my MOTM.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Everyone was amazing

I voted Gabriel, but on reflection it was definitely Rice

I love Trossard so much 😍

Synical

Miss Superstitious

It's absolutely impossible to pick a MOTM when everyone on the team puts in a performance like this. The defenders deserve immense credit for keeping West Ham from creating even a semblance of a chance as well as for scoring two of our goals, yet the attacking six deserve just as much credit for how utterly flawless and flowing the offensive play was.

I therefore pick Raya as my MOTM.
How did you come to the decision of Raya from that summary? He was very good today, though- I agree

So difficult to pick a MOTM, but I can see why Rice has got it due to the figures

Tom Mix

Elneny bossed the midfield when he came on and had two shots on target but isn't offered as an option???

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Oddly enough, in midfield/open play I actually thought Rice had one of his relatively poorer games. Got dispossessed a couple of times and while that’s par for the course for every other midfielder, it happens so rarely with him it was a drop your coffee moment. And tbh given how conservatively he plays he really shouldn’t be losing the ball like that.

Incredible set piece delivery though. Since he’s moved to corners we’ve been sth else and anyone who still doesn’t have Gabriel in their fpl just give up. Rice and Big Gabi on corners is 🔥

But yeah I gave it to Ødegaard. He has stepped up since that winter break. His shooting still has a level to go but his movement, awareness, tempo and technique have been top top. The heartbeat of this team.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Crazy Saka bags a brace thanks @db10_therza but Rice is AM man of match again. By the way i think Rice is deserving but it is a blow out? I voted for Bukayo. Either Saka or Rice is fair. I never bought this junk that Rice was reason we were not creating chances early in the year. It’s obviously bozo Mik’s tactics and the move destroyer Havertz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom