• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Malky

Established Member
Greatest manager ever :lol::lol::lol:
people who say that about Pep are massively insulting Wenger and Ferguson.
Since leaving Barca Pep has done nothing but wave a cheque book about and even at Barca when you've inherited a squad that has Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol etc, its harder to fail.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
As much as they've underperformed in the CL, if they win their next 5 games in the league they'll have amassed 198 points over the last two seasons. Probably the GOAT Premier League era team in that case.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
As much as they've underperformed in the CL, if they win their next 5 games in the league they'll have amassed 198 points over the last two seasons. Probably the GOAT Premier League era team in that case.

Still the biggest fraud out there. If he ain't got Messi he hasn't got a sniff at big trophies. Always joining the already dominant team, splashes unbelievable amounts of money building completely overpowered squads with basically 20 worldclass players - still achieves **** all in the CL since leaving Barca but has to be admired for amassing 198 points by trashing the likes of Huddersfield, Fulham, Mainz, Freiburg, Burnley or Augsburg by playing the 1bn worthy who's who of attacking talent against Otto Sauerkraut and Harry Teapot both worth a Happy Meal. **** me. On top of that he's involved in doping. No respect whatsoever for this fraud who made people believe he was football's messiah cause he happened into the best player ever and at press conferences rambled **** like a drunk philosophy student.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Still the biggest fraud out there. If he ain't got Messi he hasn't got a sniff at big trophies. Always joining the already dominant team, splashes unbelievable amounts of money building completely overpowered squads with basically 20 worldclass players - still achieves **** all in the CL since leaving Barca but has to be admired for amassing 198 points by trashing the likes of Huddersfield, Fulham, Mainz, Freiburg, Burnley or Augsburg by playing the 1bn worthy who's who of attacking talent against Otto Sauerkraut and Harry Teapot both worth a Happy Meal. **** me.
If you have the most expensive squad in the world, you should be setting records for points totals which he did last season and could easily surpass the previous record of 95 again this year. It's the bare minimum I would say, since his was bought in at City to win the CL.

Toby

If you have the most expensive squad in the world, you should be setting records for points totals which he did last season and could easily surpass the previous record of 95 again this year. It's the bare minimum I would say, since his was bought in at City to win the CL.

If you have the most expensive squad in the world you should be doing much more than setting points totals records in a league that's dominated by money. Like winning the CL for example - but he can't do that anymore, can he? Pep Faker.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Have to completely questions Pep's thought process, why over two legs he's given Sane (who's already bailed them out on a couple of occasions this year) a grand total of 30 minutes while the likes of Mahrez and David Silva underperform

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Have to completely questions Pep's thought process, why over two legs he's given Sane (who's already bailed them out on a couple of occasions this year) a grand total of 30 minutes while the likes of Mahrez and David Silva underperform
It's Pep's way or the highway, even if his tactics are bullshit and don't work against the best.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
I think this is also the result of having zero personalities in the squad, Sterling is the only one who has any sort of character. Some of these players can't deal with the pressure of a knockout match and end up ****ting the bed against the likes of Monaco and Sp**s

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
If you have the most expensive squad in the world you should be doing much more than setting points totals records in a league that's dominated by money. Like winning the CL for example - but he can't do that anymore, can he? Pep Faker.
That's what I said tho? :lol: The record points total is the least you would expect with the squad/money spent.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
If Pep lets Pool win the league and Sp**s the CL, he'll have ruined football forever.

I am absolutely petrified by the thought of Sp**s winning the champs league and if that happens, then f*ck football for playing such a cruel joke on us by first gifting the Chavs the trophy and then these Scums...hell naaah

I’m totally at peace with Pool winning the title and let’s be honest, they’re a proper football club and have done things the right way unlike these mercenaries with criminal owners like City and the Chavs.

Sp**s even received a massive helping hand from the council whilst they refused to contribute anything to the Emirates stadium. Fvck the lot of them

Reactions: A_G

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Its been three pretty close margins for Pep in the quarters with two exits on away goals & some freak circumstances.

2017 ran into Mbappe & Monaco team flying
2018 literally had their bus attacked by the scousers & looked rattled that first leg
2019 Went out after missing a pen first leg & suffered a debatable VAR goal second leg

We as a club know how hard the CL is to win! I am always amazed how clubs with a rich history in the competition like Milan, Liverpool, Ajax can every now & then make a run at it without the quality or money.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Low? Other than managing a golden German generation, what’s he done?
Interesting debate around him actually. His record is not great but like Rijkaard, his influence is unmistakable.

he was responsible for completely changing the identity of the NT..it was very boring before him. He got the youngsters and kept picking them in very attacking teams.

BobP

Memri Fan

That shouldn't be surprising but it is.

They're just such an unmemorable/forgettable team.

It's like 'cool man, you won the title after spending an obscene amount of money and buying the best players, congratulations'.

Hodgson's Fulham team made a stronger impression on me.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

It's like 'cool man, you won the title after spending an obscene amount of money and buying the best players, congratulations'.

There's such a difference in contrast between the City & Liverpool team in terms of being unmemorable/forgettable. Such a shame Pool fans ruin it.

I'd be rooting for Liverpool big time if there wasn't social media tbh.

Toby

Just like that french skeikhy play toy they're just nothing as a club. No substance, no identity. They're the soulless manifestation of capitalism in football, like a kid playing Football Manager. I don't care about their neat football or whatever, with billions invested anyone can do it - I don't see anything that's laudable about that. The less clubs like this win, the better for football. Couldn't care less about the ramblings of Liverpool fans if they win the league, but clubs like City and Saint-Germain shouldn't win anything. I know a lot of clubs have investors etc., but City is cancer.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Its been three pretty close margins for Pep in the quarters with two exits on away goals & some freak circumstances.

2017 ran into Mbappe & Monaco team flying
2018 literally had their bus attacked by the scousers & looked rattled that first leg
2019 Went out after missing a pen first leg & suffered a debatable VAR goal second leg

We as a club know how hard the CL is to win! I am always amazed how clubs with a rich history in the competition like Milan, Liverpool, Ajax can every now & then make a run at it without the quality or money.

Apart from the Atletico tie in 2016 which he was unlucky to lose in many respects he got absolutely d*cked by Real and Barca in 2014 and 2015 with Bayern. Even his 2012 Barca team looked out of ideas and sterile. Didn’t create much against Chelsea and lost the league to Real.

He’s too inflexible as a manager, Cruyff was the same. After he got piped 4-0 by Milan in the 1994 CL final he was never quite the same.

Their tactics lack pragmatism at the highest level, setting out to dominate possession and press opponents in their penalty area doesn’t work at the highest level of football. That is unless you have a midfield of Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets with the greatest player of all time up front.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom