• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

@Rasmi You noticing this?
What could be a worse attitude off the pitch than being an adult hiding behind your mum during a scrap while simultaneously trying to turn your kid into a social media star?

Meme Think GIF

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Having that stupid haircut Foden has had since seemingly the start of time, is much worse.
His mother has been chewing his hair since childhood apparently.

Thrice

Foden has to have one of the most recognizable faces in all of football. Even as a young kid you instantly recognize him.

Ljonin

Ideally, this iteration of Arsenal should peak the season after Pep leaves.

Think that’s our best bet to achieve something

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

@Batman

...Henry on the right wing, least we know now that he is as dumb as his haircut makes him look.

The more I look at this annoying little scrote, the more I realise that he's an experiment by Disney to produce a human version of Chicken Little.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Foden lives rent free in Arsenal fans mind can’t take that he’s better than your star boy

Buzzing around like a busy little gnat to glorify your players & the marketing project you support on a forum of a club that considers you beneath perpetual whipping boys Sp**s.

You really do lead a charmed life :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom