• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Manchester United 0 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday, May 12th | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot_20240505_122220_Chrome.jpg

Here's hoping they beat us at home as comfortably as they've beaten Brighton, Bournemouth, Palace & Fulham.

It has fallen to me to shepherd our young, battle weary Gunners & will them on to see our last away match of the season in style.

It is to be the 32nd battle at Old Trafford between the two sides who, in the not-so-distant past, WERE the Premier League.

I say battle because no trip to Old Trafford has ever been a drab affair. Even when both clubs were cast into the wilderness.

Those titanic battles that did matter, usually swung the pelendulum towards the victor.

Screenshot_20240505_115434_Chrome.jpg

This legendary gunner knew what it's all about!!

We mustn't falter in the face of what is, undoubtedly, the worst United side since the PL era started. This is coupled with the fact they're being led by the worst United manager of said era & certainly the one most obsessed with us!!

God willing, it's a hard fought 3 points for us so that INEOS remains convinced Ten Hag is the way forward so he can fritter away another £400 million.

Manchester United 0 - Arsenal 2

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I don't like this Conte suffer ball that Arteta employed this season for the big away games.

Agreed.

This football is rubbish, and it needs to be removed from our system.

You defend by holding and moving the ball, looking for openings. It doesn’t have to be fast all the time, but it must possession. That’s what we play.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Team still lacking cojones tbh

Learning point this season has been we're still nervous and overwhelmed in certain occasions

Can't help but feel we need our new CM to be ice cold and possession/technical monster

Busquets would be dancing in the centre of the pitch giving everyone the slip, need someone who holds their nerves AND executes during the hard/big games

Partey ain't it

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Just at Old Trafford. We have banged them at home several times over the years. Our record at their ground is absolutely pitiful though. Only 1 win with a crowd since winning the title there in 2002

Even when we beat them, we never beat them convincingly like they did to us in the past.

We’ve suffered so many heartbreaks at Old Trafford that I will never recover from it. Bastards 😂

Henry boi

This style of football is not winning football imo. He is too rigid as a coach
He's style is great but he has a tendency of playing coward football. Which i don't get against teams we're clearly better than, like for instance if we play our normal game we batter United

Sulosky

Arsenal's game has been nervous. Nobody really gets clean sheets in the midfield. Saka spread his hands more with his back to the attacking end than did anything to the attacking end. Kai has not yet noticed that the game is in progress, except for the goal pass. Actually, the defensive four is the only one who understands that this is still a fight for the championship. The positive is that United are miserable and we can only improve.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hopefully we come out and score two quick fire goals in the second half just like against chelsea and united collapse.

Thrice

Just saw the goal again. Not even did Casemiro play Havertz onside, he didn't even attempt to defend the pass to Trossard. Shameful display. If that was our player, I'd want him out and never see him again.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I'm not watching the game but I've said this for awhile. Despite our form this year, I always felt the team shows its real levels against better opponents

I been saying it all season and getting belters. The only good team we beaten away from home all season is Sp**s and had 30% possession. Every away game against decent team we resort to defending and looking for moments. City would absolutely destroy this United team and we can’t do much because our whole football is too structured and the players are lost when United defend deep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom