• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Manchester United 0 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday, May 12th | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot_20240505_122220_Chrome.jpg

Here's hoping they beat us at home as comfortably as they've beaten Brighton, Bournemouth, Palace & Fulham.

It has fallen to me to shepherd our young, battle weary Gunners & will them on to see our last away match of the season in style.

It is to be the 32nd battle at Old Trafford between the two sides who, in the not-so-distant past, WERE the Premier League.

I say battle because no trip to Old Trafford has ever been a drab affair. Even when both clubs were cast into the wilderness.

Those titanic battles that did matter, usually swung the pelendulum towards the victor.

Screenshot_20240505_115434_Chrome.jpg

This legendary gunner knew what it's all about!!

We mustn't falter in the face of what is, undoubtedly, the worst United side since the PL era started. This is coupled with the fact they're being led by the worst United manager of said era & certainly the one most obsessed with us!!

God willing, it's a hard fought 3 points for us so that INEOS remains convinced Ten Hag is the way forward so he can fritter away another £400 million.

Manchester United 0 - Arsenal 2

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I’m calling all the AM akhis to make sure they are doing dua everyday from now on for us to win the league next weekend, nothing else can take priority.

Don’t care if your parents sick, wifes pregnant etc. number one priority is Arsenal winning the league inshallah.

Settle down, Tets.

In spite of popular belief, we possess enough intelligence to multitask.

Halcyon Daze

Not allowed to say anything negative towards Wenger, got it.
You can say what you want. That’s why this is a forum. But ultimately, I have little time for people who almost purely focus on that latter Wenger years and forget the bigger picture in terms of his overall contribution to the transformation of this grand, grand old club that we love.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
I think the biggest problem and the reason I always defend Ødegaard is we need a second creator. Every top creator always had a secondary creator he could combine with and take pressure off. If I’m a manager against Arsenal I man mark Ødegaard and you have chance

Sadly in the era of stats when you bring this up people with throw how many goals we scored and we have no issues
Yep, 89 goals scored. improving on last season's 88 and now our best ever EPL goals scored record. Yet for you, that's still not good enough

Last edited:

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

@A_G
@Taylor Gang Gunners

giphy.gif

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yep, 89 goals scored. improving on last season,s 88 and now our best ever EPL goals scored record. Yet for you, that's still not good enough
Well most likely it won’t lead to anything. We talking about what do we need to win the league or CL

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Merse is literally all of us in the studio now.
Bantering Sp**s, having no hopes on the title but still being a bit nervous about the last week and going on about the implications of Villa vs Liverpool game.

He's a Chelsea fans who played for Arsenal, man he must hate Sp**s about as much as @GDeep™ loves them!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You think? Everton have been tight.

Mate if City by some miracle drop points to Sp**s then there’s no way that Everton are getting anything against us on the final game of the season. They have nothing to play for and we’d have a whole title to go for with the Invincibles watching in the stand 😂

No chance we’d fumble that.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It’s actually sad to see old Trafford at that state. These yanks really destroying the biggest institution in English football

Halcyon Daze

People keep saying this but we haven't lost to a traditional top 6 side all season and we got a lot of decent results last season well.

Just done the league double over United as well, this narrative isn't true any more.
We melted against a massively underperforming Munich team. We’ve also melted against Villa at home which will 99% cost us the league. All in the last few weeks. Not saying you’re wrong, but feel there’s still fragility we need to iron out. We’re likely to win nothing again despite the plaudits.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Well most likely it won’t lead to anything. We talking about what do we need to win the league or CL
We're the 3rd highest scoring team in Europe, What else do you want us to do then? We've done our best to push a formidable City team who usually get near 100 goals a season every year as standard We have the best defensive record in the Premier league this season. We've pushed them pound for pound to the end.. 🤷‍♂️

1715537791742.png

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

It’s actually sad to see old Trafford at that state. These yanks really destroying the biggest institution in English football

Here's hoping that horrid ground wastes away until it's about the size of Luton's council estate.

Halcyon Daze

He's a Chelsea fans who played for Arsenal, man he must hate Sp**s about as much as @GDeep™ loves them!
He has openly, constantly, proclaimed his love for Chelsea. It’s why he is not, and will never be, a legend in my eyes. Wrighty fell in love with our club, even though he joined at 28. Hilariously biased pundit towards us. But not bothered about that drunk Merson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom