• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Buhry

Established Member

Assists against Liverpool, United, goals at White Hart Lane and Old Trafford, assist at Stamford Bridge but apparently doesn't do it in big games.

We robbed Real Madrid.

That's one of the best assists I've seen in a while honestly. Pulling them in and then threading it through 3 players when there really wasn't any space there was just amazing to watch.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Assists against Liverpool, United, goals at White Hart Lane and Old Trafford, assist at Stamford Bridge but apparently doesn't do it in big games.

We robbed Real Madrid.

May I say that the move & the pass was..

Özil-esque?

Premier League Football GIF by BT Sport

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
His pressing is insane...

9655247063e06e0de2292436ef7c1464.jpg

... definitely him before every game though 💉

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He litteraly single handedly dragged the whole team through the game with his leadership and workrate. Massive player, if he wasn't from Norway people would be hyping him as world class.
I think it would be fair to say that we haven't seen an Arsenal captain just put us on his back to the extent Ode did last night since JvP's last season.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Funny he has his own thread on RedCrape (make sure to use proper French pronunciation); he is probably the player of ours they drool over the most. I would say Saliba and Saka are both more popular with AM faithful; but every neutral and rival sees that Ode is the engine and brain. Yesterday, he showed he was besting warrior heart as well. I don’t think it is close; he is by some distance our best and most irreplaceable player. If Bellingham and Musiala weren’t going crazy for bigger clubs, Ode would get more recognition. But if he leads us to CL and League as the captain playing like he usually does; his trophies will be more impressive than what those two will win eventually with Munich and Madrid.

Black Noir

Exactly. Cesc was lying in the bed he made at Barca when Judas was dragging us to results we probably didn't deserve.
I’d say Nasri, deserved that most respect out of the three, guy even played as well as giving his best on his final game here, right before leaving. He also, did not have that emotional connection with the fans , like Van persie, Cesc. Even though I liked Cesc , the best . Nasri was not as talented as the other two imo. No shame it that. Van Persie, stings the most for me because he was out injured 70 percent of his time here.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I’d say Nasri, deserved that most respect out of the three, guy even played as well as giving his best on his final game here, right before leaving. He also, did not have that emotional connection with the fans , like Van persie, Cesc. Even though I liked Cesc , the best . Nasri was not as talented as the other two imo. No shame it that. Van Persie, stings the most for me because he was out injured 70 percent of his time here.
Nasri wasn't the club captain though. I was speaking specifically about the captain leading via the sheer will of his performance. I understand what you're saying though.

drippin

I still find it really weird fortune that Arsenal's two world class #10 player's names in a row started with an Ö and an Ø.

What are the odds for it? It must be like winning the lottery!

drippin

& both first names starting with M and both coming from Real Madrid. Thats really some coincidence.
Need to keep an eye out for similar signs, especially in the summer 2028 for the pattern from Madrid. They joined 7,5 years apart. MÖ10 & MØ10. It's like a myth.

the eye flames GIF

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Where Ødegaard has really improved over the last year and a bit is his leadership. He learned a lot from Xhaka. Feels like Xhaka may have been in his way a bit because Xhaka was the obvious leader on the pitch without being the captain, and now Martin feels freer. Ødegaard is no longer the quiet guy in the room.

GoonerJay24

Where Ødegaard has really improved over the last year and a bit is his leadership. He learned a lot from Xhaka. Feels like Xhaka may have been in his way a bit because Xhaka was the obvious leader on the pitch without being the captain, and now Martin feels freer. Ødegaard is no longer the quiet guy in the room.

I've always noticed his leadership qualities, even with Xhaka at the club. I still believe he can become an even better leader. But, I want to see his presence and influence in the upcoming big games, especially against City and Bayern away, matches where he tends to falter.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom