• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mason Mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool and Arsenal will try to push for him. I wonder if Potch comes in and tries to keep him? He could have a decision to make.

Said it before, he’s someone that managers more than fans will love.

Chelsea fans don’t rate him.

Wonder if it’s a board decision that they’re not willing to meet his demands.

Paying him 300k would be a bit much for me imo.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Certain guys are ok from the Dutch league.

Eriksen was proven on an international level beforehand like Kudus.

Dream signing is Jude though. It’d be orgasmic seeing him link up with MO and Caicedo as a pivot.

Yep, Jude is literally tailor made for the LCM role, it’s a shame that only City and Madrid have the facilities to bring him in though.

It’s going to be interesting to see what happens to the midfield though, we need to start transitioning Xhaka and TP out of the team.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool and Arsenal will try to push for him. I wonder if Potch comes in and tries to keep him? He could have a decision to make.

Really think Poch will make an attempt to keep Mount. At Sp**s he put emphasis on home grown local lads, and think Mount would suit his style very well. Think he stays at Chelsea tbh.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yep, Jude is literally tailor made for the LCM role, it’s a shame that only City and Madrid have the facilities to bring him in though.

It’s going to be interesting to see what happens to the midfield though, we need to start transitioning Xhaka and TP out of the team.

Hasn’t Bellingham said he wants a club with “history” or something like that?

Only reason I’m clinging to hope with him.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I get that. The league is not great. But kudus has physicality and dribbling ability few has. I think those attributes stands him good in any league. The only issue is Arteta is very rigid in his tactics and straight swap with xhaka would be waste of him

I wish we played with double pivot and fluid front 4

You think so? I think Kudus in the Xhaka role would be quality actually. I'd pair him up with Ode and Rice in midfield, that's enough pace, creativity and physicality, with Rice taking more responsibility for deep lying distribution, if Zinchenko pushes up.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You think so? I think Kudus in the Xhaka role would be quality actually. I'd pair him up with Ode and Rice in midfield, that's enough pace, creativity and physicality, with Rice taking more responsibility for deep lying distribution, if Zinchenko pushes up.

The Xhaka role is quite ambiguous at the moment I think. I think the guy that plays there needs to be able to defend in a double pivot, as well as push up next to Ødegaard. Guys like Gundo/Bellingham would be ideal for the role.

Think Rice could do it as well, although long term he’s a 6.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Surely he wants CL football?
I don’t get this argument tbh, Liverpool will be in contention for CL next season, does one season out matter? I don’t think the CL is the decider people make out. If anything, Liverpool is the CL heritage club.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don’t get this argument tbh, Liverpool will be in contention for CL next season, does one season out matter? I don’t think the CL is the decider people make out. If anything, Liverpool is the CL heritage club.

Their squad is getting older.

Lot of money tied up in guys like Salah, Van Dijk, Thiago and Robertson who are getting on a bit.

I’d be worried that Klopp sacks it off soon and they’re rebuilding again.

ChefMan21

The Xhaka role is quite ambiguous at the moment I think. I think the guy that plays there needs to be able to defend in a double pivot, as well as push up next to Ødegaard. Guys like Gundo/Bellingham would be ideal for the role.

Think Rice could do it as well, although long term he’s a 6.
Gundo is the perfect player for it, pity about his age...

Edit: mind you, I do think we need to evolve and build on this season, not yet to reinvent this season, so <insert player here> role shouldn't be a thing imo coming into next season...

Goonger

Their squad is getting older.

Lot of money tied up in guys like Salah, Van Dijk, Thiago and Robertson who are getting on a bit.

I’d be worried that Klopp sacks it off soon and they’re rebuilding again.

It's a massive summer for them in terms of rebuilding the midfield, and what it means for the club going forward. If they have another season like this 1, i think you are right and wouldn't see Klopp there the following season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Because of CL football and he likely joining his friend rice and doesn't need to move to other city it makes us more favorites. But i don't like he gonna earn more than Martinelli and Saka even potentially more than rice guy hasn't shown anything special to earn 200k+ i hope we have other targets

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It's a massive summer for them in terms of rebuilding the midfield, and what it means for the club going forward. If they have another season like this 1, i think you are right and wouldn't see Klopp there the following season.

I don’t see a difference maker in that team anymore.

All their main guys are pushing 30 and I’m sceptical Nunez and Diaz are good enough to pick up the slack.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric

Have a look at their forum and you`ll find that most people there rate him quite highly and don`t want to lose him.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don’t see a difference maker in that team anymore.

All their main guys are pushing 30 and I’m sceptical Nunez and Diaz are good enough to pick up the slack.

The Liverpool midfield is a bit of a red herring. They’re going from Mane Salah and Firmino to Gakpo Nunez and Diaz. Big downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 27

Arsenal are considering a loan move for Barcelona striker Victor Roque [Sport]

Wolves, Aston Villa, Everton and Crystal Palace are in the race to sign Emile Smith Rowe [TeamTalk]

Fabio Vieira could leave the club if the club receives a “good proposal” [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal, Man Utd and PSG are the favourites to land 18 year old attacker Désiré Doué. Rennes want €40m after turning down half that from Leverkusen in January. [RMC]

Newcastle’s interest in Aaron Ramsdale has cooled as they view the £30m asking price as too high [Craig Hope - Daily Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom