• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matchday #36- The Finishing Stretch

Aevi

Hale End FC
Everton X - X Bournemouth
Newcastle X - X CrystalPalace
Stoke X - X Sunderland
Watford X - X AstonVilla
WestBrom X - X WestHam
Arsenal X - X Norwich
Swansea X - X Liverpool
ManUtd X - X Leicester
Southampton X - X ManCity
Chelsea X - X Sp**s

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Everton have been an unmitigated disaster this season, should end any talk of Martinez taking over at a top club.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Just came on to say what a ****ing **** Mike Dean is. He is one of the many disgraceful things in today's game.

That save was poetic justice right there.

Reactions: BBF

BBF

Mike Dean's a genuine crook, how does he get away with this ****? If this was anywhere else there'd be handcuffs

Aevi

Hale End FC
Mike Dean with the usual ****. Weirdly he might have given Newcastle a confidence boost instead :lol:

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
Bilic needs to stop this ****. Starting to genuinely believe in this team, can't take it. Every time I fear a collapse, we spank some team 3-0 away with absolutely no effort.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Sunderland equalises via a penalty.

Keeps things interesting for Newcastle, and them needing points all the way to the end, including against Sp**s.

BBF

I want Newcastle to go down because their fans are deluded, Pardew and cheaper ticket prices to go see them with... But at the same time it's Newcastle. You don't really wanna see that, same with Aston Villa

Aevi

Hale End FC
Hope Norwich goes down, they don't bring anything to the PL.

And then between Newcastle and Sunderland, I'd prefer the former to stay up. Rafa could make them a force to be reckoned with next season which would be interesting, while Sunderland will most likely stick around the relegation zone once again. Also, we already have Stoke and Southampton with red-and-white stripes, one less of those jerseys would be nice.

Reactions: BBF

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom