• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Dier and Dembele are both units, Ali as well actually- makes it much easier for them to dominate us. We all know how susceptible we are to getting overpowered in the middle. Sp**s will win the midfield battle at their place, no doubt about it. We've just got to hope we stay solid and take our chances.

BBF

We missed a trick with Dier and Alli who were both cheap. Both look like they'll be top 6 quality at the very least.

Bould14

Think we'll do them. Confident of it actually.

If Mathieu ****ing Flamini can be a one man army against them then all of our first 11 on their a-game can wreak havoc.
Not as confident. Sp**s are building it as the biggest NLD in 30 years. The **** will be up for it. If our away fans/player don't treat this like a Cup final we aren't going to get the result.

Lilwizzle

Established Member
Dier and Dembele are both units, Ali as well actually- makes it much easier for them to dominate us. We all know how susceptible we are to getting overpowered in the middle. Sp**s will win the midfield battle at their place, no doubt about it. We've just got to hope we stay solid and take our chances.
The only way is to drop Özil tbh. Everyone knows what Spuds will do, 3 in midfield with Ali/Erikson out wide, but actually have either of them play CM and use Rose for width. If we setup in our usual fashion it'll be 2 v 4, our midfield will get strangled & turn invisible like the countless times we've seen before.

Wenger needs to go Stoke on these wankers and put 3 in the middle, not just surrender the midfield and rely on Oli's inconsistent knockdowns.

Let's dominate Spuds like we know we can.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Not as confident. Sp**s are building it as the biggest NLD in 30 years. The **** will be up for it. If our away fans/player don't treat this like a Cup final we aren't going to get the result.

Have to agree with this. They have us tactically figured out at the moment, and that is a worry.

We need to have a solution come March 5th, otherwise we will not cope there.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
The fixture is still some time away, a lot can happen. They're in great form at the moment, we are not. Let's hope the tables have turned by then, because at the moment, I'm not very confident of getting anything at ****e Hart Lane.

We really can't afford to lose there though, and our players know it.

Jerome_Gooner

How about (if fit of course) :

Ramsey - Coquelin - Wilshere
Özil ------------------------ Sanchez
Walcott
And Özil can come inside allowing Bellerin to overlap, even Ramsey to take the flank when attacking

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Sp**s are looking like the team to beat this season. I hope they start dropping point soon.

Much like Leicester before (still are to be fair) and us before them and City before us were the team to beat, so I would not be concerned about that.

Lots to play for, and the four of us have a good shout.

Braydz

Sp**s have a pretty good team but this last month or so has flattered them. Excluding the city game they haven't beaten anyone significant in a while.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
How about (if fit of course) :

Ramsey - Coquelin - Wilshere
Özil ------------------------ Sanchez
Walcott
And Özil can come inside allowing Bellerin to overlap, even Ramsey to take the flank when attacking
Wenger tried that last year with Coq, Santi and Ramsey in midfield with Özil and Welbeck out wide. Safe to say it didn't work.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

It did work when we beat City at the Etihad with 2-0. Coq deepest, Rambo and Santi right in front of him and natural wingers with Alexis and Ox. One of our best performances in recent years that was.

Definitely looks the most solid midfield we can put out. I'm not saying it's necessarily the best, but it has all the ingredients we need in midfield. Like it or not, Özil is a non-entity when it comes to winning the ball.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It might be rank and utter desperation, but I think they have a decent chance to win it. That would be completely awful, and the worst thing since Adam took a chunk of Granny Smith....

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom