• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I have been disappointed with Sp**s second half of the season. I thought the first half of the season was very good given the style/system changes and injury tally, and expected them to improve their play as their fitness and system familiarity improved (irrespective of how many wins). But it hasn’t happened, they have stagnated imo.

The lack of progress suggests to me it isn’t a given they are on the rise like I initially thought.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I have been disappointed with Sp**s second half of the season. I thought the first half of the season was very good given the style/system changes and injury tally, and expected them to improve their play as their fitness and system familiarity improved (irrespective of how many wins). But it hasn’t happened, they have stagnated imo.

The lack of progress suggests to me it isn’t a given they are on the rise like I initially thought.
Team just started to get thier style of play it's very usual it's up to ange to adapt

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Wait, you are telling me Tottenham aren't that great...

8ldg2e.jpg

... massive braking news this!

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Record revenue and an £86m loss 😲

"Sure that loss looks like it smarts & no proper player would ever entertain joining seeing as we only win banter contests & our contracts are legally binding beyond their supposed lengths. But we're good value for investment. We promise!!".

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
"Sure that loss looks like it smarts & no proper player would ever entertain joining seeing as we only win banter contests & our contracts are legally binding beyond their supposed lengths. But we're good value for investment. We promise!!".
Beyonce is a bigger Sp**s legend than Harry Kane for those 5 concerts she did that kept them afloat. 😬

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Beyonce is a bigger Sp**s legend than Harry Kane for those 5 concerts she did that kept them afloat. 😬

She's a force of nature but just for that service she did for Sp**s she deserves Jay Z (allegedly) dipping his wick in (allegedly) other barrels :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom