• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Spud Voyeurs:

F*ck your tiny club. F*ck your Go Kart Stadium. F*ck the NFL. F*ck Beyonce. F*ck Adele. F*ck Tom Holland. F*ck Alan Sugar. F*ck the Redknapps. F*ck Son. F*ck Daughter. F*ck Harry Kane. F*ck Maddison. F*ck Pigeon Boy. F*ck that Fat Aussie Car Salesman. Forever in our shadow.

Adult Swim GIF by The Boondocks

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really amazing seeing these guys speak like being robbed. Not sure what the hell they talking about the accident before our 2nf goal kulu tripped himself and then rice won the ball clearly also not to mention Oliver missed so many elbows from Richarlison and Romero

Still Ange good manager stick with him but he has to fix this pathetic defense

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Unreal headloss from him today.
And the goals his team scored were from a ridiculous giveaway and a penalty. Why is he not questioning why his supposedly World Class captain did not have a single chance from open play? Why is he not questioning why James Maddison who is "better than Ødegaard" creating nothing before being subbed early for creating nothing?

dino bravo

He's beyond insufferable & not once has any of his predictions turned out to be right.

A bonafide Nostradumbass, if you will :lol:
"Proud" of another defeat for the perennial losers. That mindset is the reason why they never achieve anything. Thanks idiot, you be proud, we'll leave with all 3 points... again.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom