• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No Top Four despite one game a week.

No trophy after VERY early exits of the cups.

A questionable style that is getting found out.

And almost the same age as my deceased grandmother, ffs.

Questions should need to be asked about Big Ange, and the answer can't just be "mate" this time.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I also have seen pretty much every Sp**s fan saying they hope City batter them even if it costs them Champions League football, I don't mind it...literally what else do they have?

We are the better club in pretty much every way, while their club gives them nothing to actually celebrate...we are the main character of their story.

No League Championship since before England won the damn World Cup ffs, no proper cup trophy since the Premier League began...they are just the background character with no lines in a film or tv show, so of course what we do dominates their fans thinking.

I remember first getting into football back in the early 00s and a combo of my dad and research showing me that Tottenham were the team I should hate the most and thinking... "Ewww no I don't want to be associated with them, they never do anything...I want a proper rivalry that matters, like against United"

So enjoy City trying to win something is what I say, as they will NEVER know that feeling!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
They had two weeks of rest to prepare to play a knackered team and couldn't get it done. Their supporters also understand that they haven't actually created anything against us in either fixture with all 4 goals being the result of us shooting ourselves in the foot. Even when you think they can't be any more pitiful, they find a way.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I've just seen that their single celled supporters were chanting "You let your country down" at Saka prior to his corner for the first goal. So just to be clear, teenage Saka let his country down having his penalty saved in a European Final but 28 year old Spud and England Captain Harry Kane didn't let his country down putting his penalty on the moon in the World Cup against a keeper he had practiced against every day for years. Kane also apparently didn't let his club down gagging for a move to City before leaving them without ever winning a single trophy for them to go and win the easiest league possible at Munich before he bottled that too. I genuinely think there's some kind of inbreeding that has made them this dumb. :lol:

dino bravo

Established Member

How can someone chat so much crap like that 'invert the wing' m0ron and still keep going? Everything he says is complete crap and the opposite happens. He is even an embarrassment to the Sp**s fanbase, and they suffer enough.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
They had two weeks of rest to prepare to play a knackered team and couldn't get it done. Their supporters also understand that they haven't actually created anything against us in either fixture with all 4 goals being the result of us shooting ourselves in the foot. Even when you think they can't be any more pitiful, they find a way.
The epitome of them being spursy will be when they win against City.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom