• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

blaze_of_glory

Ange really won London Manager of the Year because he scraped wins against fodder in August and September and then beat Liverpool thanks to possibly the single worst VAR decision of all time

Reactions: Xln

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Why the 🤔 @Batman? Do you not believe him?

Then again, you're probably right. I'm sure I sure a quote from him last week that Arsenal fans were the most annoying fan base. He's probably trying to make amends for that 🤔
I just think he says things for attention. I'm not sure he believes a lot of what he says lol. Trying to get views on his podcast.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Not counting the League Cup (as it's pointless, tbh) trophies for London clubs since the Prem began in 1992...

Chelsea - 18
Arsenal - 13
West Ham - 1
Sp**s - 0

...LOL 🤣 🤣 🤣
All we need is brentford and crystal palace to get one and it's ****ing hilarious. Hell, get Millwall and Fulham too.

Buhry

Established Member

How typical of them to capitulate totally at the end here, they'll probably just bend over for city now after this. Wanted them to win today for that reason. Allthough if they somehow don't it would be hilarious

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom