• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I've just checked their H2H with City and their record is very very good. Surely you try to keep that record, because if you give City an inch they will take a mile: let them break the hoodo and they will get over that mental hurdle they seem to have. Next season when Arsenal don't care about this result you will realise that you've lost your usual banker of a game- probably for good.

Fabregasm

No officials to blame this time? Pretty sure Chelsea only turn up against them right?

I'll be gutted if they actually reflect and realize they are ****

Gooner10

Ange looks and sounds like a man at the end of his tether, a far cry from that misplaced optimism earlier in the season. It never ceases to amaze how associating oneself with the spuds can lead generally cheerful and laid back individuals to the depths of despair!

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Months ago, their fans were saying their squad is technically "far superior" to ours and we were just "better organized." And now they are saying more than half their squad is average and Ange needs better players.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ange is stubborn and arrogant if he keep saying he doesn't care about set pieces It's part of the game you have to take it seriously if he only cares about attack then good luck achieving something in big leagues

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

They could end up having a horrific end to the season when they likely lose at Anfield and then "throw" the game at the Etihad. Surely they won't want the season to end like that?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ange will be given time, and Sp**s will improve sadly.

That’s not what makes me question Ange though, it’s how much he can improve them. I’m not seeing enough in their play, and in their targets to suggest he’ll raise them up above the current title challengers, as well as a rejuvenated Chelsea, United, Villa and Newcastle.

What does Mateball look like in its final form if he gets there? Think 22/23 Arsenal, with a Rice like profile in the middle. They want to be vertical, and box teams in and pressure cook them. There may be a consideration for directness, to use Son’s movement into space as part of their artillery.

The problem with this form is that it’s not enough to outrun City, Arsenal and a Klopp Liverpool. These teams can not only play like that, but they can play in 2-3 different ways on top of that. That’s what sets them apart, and is what could make Sp**s similar.

I don’t see it with Ange, he wants his Mateball at an extreme level of cohesion and that should be it.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ange will be given time, and Sp**s will improve sadly.

That’s not what makes me question Ange though, it’s how much he can improve them. I’m not seeing enough in their play, and in their targets to suggest he’ll raise them up above the current title challengers, as well as a rejuvenated Chelsea, United, Villa and Newcastle.

What does Mateball look like in its final form if he gets there? Think 22/23 Arsenal, with a Rice like profile in the middle. They want to be vertical, and box teams in and pressure cook them. There may be a consideration for directness, to use Son’s movement into space as part of their artillery.

The problem with this form is that it’s not enough to outrun City, Arsenal and a Klopp Liverpool. These teams can not only play like that, but they can play in 2-3 different ways on top of that. That’s what sets them apart, and is what could make Sp**s similar.

I don’t see it with Ange, he wants his Mateball at an extreme level of cohesion and that should be it.

They'll not be title challengers no matter who's the manager, their whole structure isn't geared toward it at all. Even with Poch they capitalised on teams like City being in a transitional phase (from Pellegrini to Pep and his time adapting), United similar and Liverpool were just beginning under Klopp. Once those sides improved in 2017 onward they were just battling top 4 or finishing outside those places again.

But yeah the current style isn't gonna see a season long title challenge mounted, especially with the quality of player Sp**s can attract. They'll never have the quality of player which will allow them to be ruthless enough offensively to make up for how they approach things in other areas.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Doesn’t look like a PL manager to me. A lot seems to be built off his personality.

Shouting and screaming yesterday, felt his shoulders dropped too. Not a good look.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom