• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Thing is I actually would be the same if I was in their position, with City needing a win at Arsenal to make sure Sp**s don't win a title, I wouldn't mind Arsenal losing to them at all.

But for the life of me I could never celebrate it by wearing a City shirt and especially when it means my team has missed out on UCL.

Yeah, but Tottenham actually had something to play for. CL qualification is a major deal from a financial and prestige perspective.

If their fans would prefer to lose out on that than see Arsenal win the PL, then it just shows how much in Arsenal's shadow Sp**s are, even in their own fans eyes.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You're honestly telling me if the choice was... Europa League football for us and no title for Sp**s, or Champions League football for us and a Prem for Sp**s...you are picking the latter?

**** off...I am singing the Europa League theme all summer 😅

We could always just get Top Four the next season after, it's not that hard to do...Sp**s might never get another chance at being Champions!

sanupil

I was speaking to a Sp**s supporter and he said he preferred a City win rather than a chance at getting into the Champions League. I told him getting into the Champions Leagure will likely enable the club to bring in better players. Maybe their league position improves and they do well in Europe. That brings in more money and even better recruitment and maybe a trophy.

But no. He said the risk of being bantered by Arsenal fans that they helped them win the league is too great to take a chance on those things. I said your club motto is to dare is to do. And he still didn't get it.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Like him or not, Kane's a class act. I don't think he's ever said a bad word about anyone. Literally the only reason to dislike him is the fact he's scoring goals against us and that's simply his job.
Yea except for all the times he's tried to injure opposing players, like the thousands of times he's backed into a player mid air or just a couple weeks ago when he elbowed Gabriel in the throat.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
You're honestly telling me if the choice was... Europa League football for us and no title for Sp**s, or Champions League football for us and a Prem for Sp**s...you are picking the latter?

We could always just get Top Four the next season after, it's not that hard to do...Sp**s might never get another chance at being Champions!
Sp**s are themselves at fault for Arsenal becoming champions if it came to that, they could have just got a point but lost at home to us. Everything after that is not up to them.

I don't give a **** about them anyway but even if I did holy **** what kind of cuckked mentality is this.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sp**s are themselves at fault for Arsenal becoming champions if it came to that, they could have just got a point but lost at home to us. Everything after that is not up to them.

I don't give a **** about them anyway but even if I did holy **** what kind of cuckked mentality is this.
Sp**s fans cheering on City remind me of Brexiteers cheering on poverty so they can own Remainers.

Riou

Yea except for all the times he's tried to injure opposing players, like the thousands of times he's backed into a player mid air or just a couple weeks ago when he elbowed Gabriel in the throat.

Has him somehow inspiring Bayern Munich to a trophyless season for the first time since the Mayan's predicted the world would end, warmed him to you a little at least :lol:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Like him or not, Kane's a class act. I don't think he's ever said a bad word about anyone. Literally the only reason to dislike him is the fact he's scoring goals against us and that's simply his job.

Didn’t the guy swear on his daughters life when a goal wasn’t awarded to him…

Thrice

The elbow against Gabriel didn't look intentional. A bit careless, but you have to be ruthless as a striker. I don't think he's out there intentionally trying to injure players. He's not that type of player.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Well no, he's a dirty player who dives and undercuts defenders and he did just elbow Gabi in the face on purpose a few weeks ago. Let's not pretend he's a saint. I don't think however that he's as odious and sad as someone like O'Hara though.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Facts. It wasn’t his first rodeo with Gabriel aswell. Remember the one below? He had no eyes on the ball and clearly Kane was out there to injure him.

Find it a bit laughable how some of our fans try to give these folk the benefit of the doubt lol that won’t be happening for any Sp**s players from here on out.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever because you've actually seen your club win things and understand what winning is. That mentality only makes sense if your club never win anything and all you have is spite. Thierry would be disgusted by this mate. :lol:

Riou

Thierry would be disgusted by this mate. :lol:

Probably, tbf...but if I could give you a description of myself Bart-man, it would be...

ee805a49-7bff-451e-99b0-c8b40347f4b4_text.gif

58744f6f-67cb-4034-a170-ecfa97b9a00a_text.gif

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom