• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Ferrari

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.clubcall.co.uk/index.jsp?storyID=312139" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.clubcall.co.uk/index.jsp?storyID=312139</a>

Bobo D. Clown

Too good for Everton too ****e for Roma. Why do the media make links between us and 27 year old no-marks, it's not 97 anymore and Wenger doesn't make signings like that.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Arsenal could be set to make an offer for Roma defender Matteo Ferrari, who was on loan at Everton last season. (Daily Mirror)

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Arsenal are closing in on Roma defender Matteo Ferrari, who played for Everton two seasons ago after being loaned out by the Italian side. (Sunday Express)

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
If we sign him, then he'll compete with Clichy for the left-back role.

I remember Chelsea being heavily linked with him in January.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why not? On the left back, the team just needs a backup after Clichy. Traore is not quite there yet. Ferrari would not be a bad option. Also the Italian's status, likely fees and wage demand would fit the bill.

I think the team need an extra defender to add more pressure on the young defenders to compete for starting places, just Senderos and Djourou. Otherwise, they will get games [btoo easily[/b] if Toure, Clichy, or Gallas is injured. Just see how many starters both Big Phil and Djourour have gotten:
http://www.arsenal.com/teamstats.asp?thisNav=First+Team

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
£5m for Ferrari or £10m for Abidal? I don't know why people have gone off Ferrari just because he spend a season on loan at Everton.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
would anybody actually wants him here. he has done bad enough at everton to suggest he cant cope with english football.

barring zola, which italian actually performed in premierleague?

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

Bruno Guimaraes’ representatives have been told by Newcastle that he won’t be sold unless his release clause is triggered [TBR Football]

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs interested in Leeds’ 18 year old midfielder Archie Gray [Fabrizio Romano]

Kia Joorabchian has claimed striker Joshua Zirkzee is pushing towards a move to Arsenal [Corriere dello Sport]

Arsenal have moved on from midfielder Martin Zubimendi and are targeting other players in the position instead [HITC]

RB Leipzig striker Benjamin Šeško is the club’s number one target this summer [John Cross - The Mirror]

Any move for Bruno Guimaraes or Douglas Luiz depends on the departure of Thomas Partey [Sami Mokbel - The Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom