• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mauro Camoranesi

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Arsenal and Manchester United will battle it out for the signature of £7m-rated Juventus midfielder Mauro Camoranesi when the transfer window opens in January. (News of the World)

nidza7

Established Member
Good player,but I`m not sure about we need to spend 7 mil on a right winger in January.

But if AW is keen than he must worth it.

hmmmmm not too keen on this player tbh in the game at highbury he hacked van persie and got sent off would bring bad attitude to the dressing room

i would rather buy ribery or faubert to compete for a spot

siddharth

Quality player. Would love him at arsenal but 7m is too much. We lack proper wingers and it has made it difficult for us against teams except the big ones who defend in numbers.

Camoranesi is a wonderfully gifted player. He is deceiptively very quick , technically sound and very intelligent. People who say he's not good enough for arsenal are really taking the piss.

Call me stupid but i reckon camoranesi can offer us much more than an in form hleb would on the right wing.

polar87

I prefer Ribery or Quaresma to be honest. They are young and hungry.

This guys got no attitude whatsoever

moriconi

ive seen alot of him and he has his really good games and really bad games, personally i would rather someone else

Nutsy

Established Member
I agreed that we should go for Franck Ribery for our next bid. Atleast the guy's younger. sure, Camoranesi is a quality player, but come on 7 mil for the 30 year old? and in my opinion, Franck Ribery's a better winger ;)

stay away Arsène...hes a bag of cr*p! We only need a left back at the moment and that should be the young welsh lad from southampton. We dont need any wingers......hleb,rosicky,ljungberg,walcott and if we are desperate then van persie can play there as he showed in the world cup!!

gunnerama911

Don't think he's the right guy for us and I don't think Ribery's coming either as Marseille seem to be flying in Ligue 1 at the moment.

cubbz_th14

i would not like a player of his attitude in our squad - his reaction of carelessness in the arsenal-juve tie in the CL last year was disgusting when he was sent off - more though, i think he is 30 now and would struggle to keep up with our young midfield.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom