• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: He came, he saw, he conquered

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He would be out of this world for Barca or Bayern.

I was thinking "Messi, Ozzil" while watching Barca earlier.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Özil touches against Zagreb:

1PYGiim

His passing numbers are most impressive of the lot, though. An overall success rate of 88.2 per cent from 68 passes is exceptional for a player who spends so much time in attacking areas. Yet that is where Özil shines most – his passing success was even higher in the opposition half (90.4 per cent) even though he never just looks for the simple ball. He created twice as many chances (four) as any other Arsenal player on the night.

Özil has either scored or set up 11 of Arsenal’s last 19 goals in all competitions; a quite incredible statistic in a team filled with such talent. They reach a crucial stage of a season in which they should be challenging for the title with Mesut Özil to thank that they are still in with a very good chance of doing so. And in Europe, if Arsenal are to make it out of Group F their German wizard will have been the man to rescue them.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Could've had four goals tonight. Arsène has been encouraging him to shoot more often and become more clinical. Imagine him with a goal threat, would be a Balon d'or candidate. His control, touches, passing, vision is just out of this world. What a player.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Could've had four goals tonight. Arsène has been encouraging him to shoot more often and become more clinical. Imagine him with a goal threat, would be a Balon d'or candidate. His control, touches, passing, vision is just out of this world. What a player.
Honestly don't even care if he isn't much of a goal threat, which he is from time to time. Let him focus on the brilliance he is now.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
The dude is on fire. Long may it continue. As good as he is, he needs his midfield partners to ensure that he gets enough of the ball to do what he does best.

He does need to be a much greater goal threat, so glad he scored tonight.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

1. BBC SportVerified account ‏@BBCSport 8h8 hours ago
      When he gets it right, he gets it right. Özil man of the match in brilliant Arsenal win http://bbc.in/1P5nrUc

CUnWdHeWoAEU6dc.jpg

2. ESPN FCVerified account ‏@ESPNFC 9h9 hours ago
      Alexis Sanchez scored twice but Mesut Özil was the real star of the show. http://es.pn/21eLDaH (@tomEurosport)

CUnOV9rWoAIBydn.jpg

And deservedly so I think. 30 minutes into the game I was wondering how the hell he was everywhere at once..

By the end of the game I realized it's simple - he's Mesut ****ing Özil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom