• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
That Twitter thread is also hilarious. Faux purist convention. Almost sect-like. It's good to see people not feeling obliged to just dive in blind. He does to much other genuinely good stuff to get carried away by that ffs :lol:

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
That Twitter thread is also hilarious. Faux purist convention. Almost sect-like. It's good to see people not feeling obliged to just dive in blind. He does to much other genuinely good stuff to get carried away by that ffs :lol:
You stick with Joel & we'll stick with Mesut..........;)

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Worst part about having a 32" waist is that all the in-style pants are too tight through the thigh. Apparently you're supposed to have chicken legs unless you let your gut go.
:lol: I was saying that to the Mrs the other day. My legs are barely average, but these jeans stick to my thighs, right up to and around the nuts. It doesn't make sense. I was better off when I was 33", but the selection is limited to ****ing Armani, that I know of. Just as well I buy jeans once every 3 years.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I prefer goal machines anyway. :cool:
760507113.gif
Özil has outscored Campbell every season of his career.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Özil couldn't be arsed to put a kit on ffs. Joelito has stolen the march on him. I now see where the 'lazy Özil' jibes emanate from. JoCam is grafting his way to Arsenal greatness, and scoring sometimes too.

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
Do you see me getting all anal when you say you want Ramsey fired into the sun?

Hmm yes good point. An off-hand comment about a player I normally like is the same as a guy camping in this thread for the last few years and writing an Encyclopedia Britannica worth of words about a footballer is totes the same. You get called out for it because every other guy who doesn't like Özil doesn't have a pathological obsession over it. But it's not even about him. I click on this thread occasionally and most of the discussion ends up about you or you being called out by numerous people for your terrible opinions and crackpot psychology.

...And it's happened again. Keep up the saddest fight *thumbs up*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom