• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's not Gazidis fault that Elneny stayed for so long

He's been here for four and half years

GDeep™

League is very weak
It's not Gazidis fault that Elneny stayed for so long

He's been here for four and half years
His deal was extended in 2018, 3 months later he was loaned out. I think Ivan was hoping to sell him by doing that rather than lose for free, but it’s just backfired.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

The problem is that it's going to be incredibly difficult to sell players like mustafi and Elneny. There aren't going to be any takers except for free of course

GDeep™

League is very weak
The problem is that it's going to be incredibly difficult to sell players like mustafi and Elneny. There aren't going to be any takers except for free of course
Think we should change our model for a few years to replicate some of the German and French clubs, even Leicester, sign young guys. The kids who work out we can keep and the ones who aren’t great will always be wanted elsewhere because they’re young and on smaller wages.

For example, we should’ve signed Soyuncu. Now the best young CB in the pl.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

For example, we should’ve signed Soyuncu. Now the best young CB in the pl.
If we'd sign him, would he have worked out? He would ended playing under Emery and we all would have ended up slaughtering him.

I agree with your overall point though.

We should start making Similar signings to Saliba, KT and Martinelli.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Willian on big wages or Coutinho aren’t pushing us forward anyway. Massive wages and still not good enough to finish top 4, what’s the point.
I've always been against such signings. Especially Willian. I was hoping we could sign Coutinho on a one year deal if the wage is reasonable. Seeing that he earns 240k +Loan fee, I do think it's not worth it. We could easily invest that wage and use it to purchase two highly rated youngsters

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
F**king Corona he was having decent season with them now they can't afford his salary and that mean he'll have to comeback and go on loan yet again

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Shame the deal fell through but until we actually sign some midfielders he could be useful.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
A club like Sheffield Utd should be all over Nenners. Would suit their style perfectly, the ****ing engine of lungs he has

African Flair

His deal was extended in 2018, 3 months later he was loaned out. I think Ivan was hoping to sell him by doing that rather than lose for free, but it’s just backfired.
Wasn't it even described as "asset management" from the club? Too bad nobody with a voice can manage an actual asset at this club.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Just sell him he had very good season with Besiktas so there will be teams interested

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Won't be problem if they paying entire his wages but was such big mistake giving him new contract i don't understand Ivan

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom