• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs West Bromwich Albion | 15/04/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Toure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flamini

• Senderos

• Gilberto

• Diaby

• Hleb

• Henry

• Pires

• Bergkamp

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich300

Bergkamp.

Not out of sympathy and not because it was 'Bergkamp' day.....but because he changed the game when he came on.

IBL

Established Member
Bergkamp came on and changed the game for us, Hleb scored a cracking goal from a tight angle but I think I'm going to be in the minority here and go for Gilberto.

A match where most of our players were below par Gilberto produced one of his typical old "invisible wall" performances, and I was particularly impressed by how he upped his game when he took over the caiptaincy from Henry. He was everywhere, communicating with the players around him and getting stuck in - it was his tackle that won us the ball that led to our second goal.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Fin_Gooner said:
Hleb for me. He was very good, dribbling West Brom players for fun. And extra points for shooting and scoring :wink: .
Yep Hleb for me as well, he is getting better and better. :D

Ricky_AFC

He only played 20mins or so but Dennis had the most impact on the match. The assist for the all important goal and a beaut of his own. All this on his own speccial day, my motm is Bergkamp. After him i would say Davies for keeping Henry quiet, he looked classy.

hujja

Established Member
Aleks gets my vote. His passing and dribbling was excellent today. He took on defenders and breezed right past them. His goal was reminiscent of his days at Stuttgart and hopefully he'll be banging those type of goals in more often next season.

Saville

definatly between Dennis and Hleb but i think it has to be Bergkamp for me!his vision for Pires goal and His goal shows you why he is an Arsenal all time legend!

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for this game is Dennis Bergkamp who scored our 3rd goal and making a difference when he came on. Dennis won the award with 49% of the votes; closely followed by Alexander Hleb who had 36% and Phil Senderos who had 5%.

60085.jpg

Well done Dennis

Next Up: Villarreal (h)

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom