• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nikolay Dimitrov

Rohit

Established Member
Arsène does it again? Although its only a trial, the Benzema's and Ben Arfa's were always only going to be pipe dreams.

Gunners move for Bulgarian

Anyone know anything about him? Atleast we know Wenger is looking for a left winger.

kym7224

um..

Not enough to play immidiately in league, little bit too old to wait for 2-3 years?

174cm very short but quick? What happen when Vela comeback?

Rohit

Established Member
He did play for Levski Sofia last year in the Champions League, they were in the same group as Chelsea and Barcelona. I don't remember him though.

mccroix

I expected a "no name" to come up rather than Modric..

Modric is not a Wenger signing, mostly because of his price tag...therefor I expected somehting like this to happen

Gurgen

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_T3HatWNLQ

The next Ronaldinho!!!1111! OMG

WTF OMFG

\o/
(o/
\o)

All jokes aside, he looks more like a left footed Franck Ribery. All this I gathered from a youtube video. Observe and learn.

Rohit

Established Member
On a sidenote, Ribery has been absolutely phenomenal for Bayern, alas!

entropy13

Established Member
He played 33 minutes (as a sub) of CL football this season during the second qualifying round in Levski Sofia's first leg 1-0 defeat away at Tampere. He was in the bench but did not feature on the home leg which Levski also lost, also by 1-0.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
Watched him in the under 21s v england

Bulgarias best player by far

Awareness of players, his dribbling ability and pace
It was like watching him against england..Him and theo stle the show that day

A trial would just knock down the transfer fee, he didnt need one but how can you say no to arsenal at a timelike this?

Good left winger he is

stiiphunn

Established Member
GoonerGurjit said:
stiiphunn said:
I'd rather have a right winger to be honest.

Theo's quite capable of playing there, as well as Eboue.

Left-wing is where we're short of options.

Quality wise I think our left wing is better set than our right wing.

Hleb, Rosicky and maybe even Walcott are better on the left. So if we could improve our right wing that'd be great. Nothing against Theo or Eboue but we could do a lot better.

Rohit

Established Member
GoonerGurjit said:
stiiphunn said:
I'd rather have a right winger to be honest.

Theo's quite capable of playing there, as well as Eboue.

Left-wing is where we're short of options.

Agreed, Theo, Eboue, Hleb and Rosicky, if needed, all can play on the right wing, but Theo and Eboue will really never be able to play on the left, also i think we need a left footed player to give us better balance.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
i remember this guy. was watching england u21 match and he did some stepovers and crosses which impressed me.

never expected him to have a trial here

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom