• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If Costa does move there after they've signed Gameiro then you have to think Greizmann is for sale.

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
"28 years old, Portuguese midfielder Silvioleaves the Atletico Madrid . Indeed, the Colchoneros formalized the latter's departure to Wolverhampton (Championship). Silvio is committed to a season with a second option."

He joined another Portuguese in Wolves and specifically Helder Costa, on loan from Benfica.

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
"After blowing Kevin Gameiro, leaders Sevilla FC are expected to announce within hours a new start and more specifically that of Coke(29). According to Marca , the Spanish right-back must commit to Schalke 04 quickly. The transfer fee is estimated at 5 million."

Oh my. :lol:

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
"Kapustka made his choice!
Announced it has little to Leicester City , it seems that Bartosz Kapustka would intend to say yes to the champion of England.Indeed, the striker Krakow , aged 19, who participated in the Euro with Poland has confirmed its intentions to join the Foxes: " Of all the tenders submitted, Leicester wanted me the most. Interest Ranieri was an important factor in my decision. I do not go just because they won the Premier League, I think I have a real chance of playing time. "

According to Sky Sports , the British leadership would try to recruit against € 9 million."

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Icardi & Lacazette might be the two choices we have left. Inter HAVE to sell someone (FFP) & Icardi is their big money name but Icardi DOESN'T WANT to leave. Lyon DON'T HAVE to sell anyone but Lacazette WANTS to leave. Oh my what a conundrum - in the end it will be who offers the best value I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom