• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers: Summer 2024

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Casemiro and Partey are likely going to saudi next season unsure Fernandes is going he still can easily preform in top leagues.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I think the issue is that you can’t have a side that dominates the ball with Bruno Fernandes as a centrepiece…
I mean you could, just gotta be a top team with an actual approach. I guess he would need to play off the left hand side in some systems. But we still dominated the ball with Havertz LCM also.

Even just a better team than United in general, like a prime Mourinho or Conte type side he would have fit well.

ASAP Berg

Established Member
Madrid in for Wirtz apparently
We should really just scoop up whoever falls out of the mix for Madrid, B.Diaz, Rodrygo, Arda, these are top potential players, someone will fall out.

We could even do with Ceballos again for a fair fee, he looks more robust on the ball these days, he can play that left 8 position very well.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
We should really just scoop up whoever falls out of the mix for Madrid, B.Diaz, Rodrygo, Arda, these are top potential players, someone will fall out.

We could even do with Ceballos again for a fair fee, he looks more robust on the ball these days, he can play that left 8 position very well.

Don't necessarily agree with your Ceballos remark, but the rest is spot on. Real Madrid have a top quality team but still need to add quality additions. A few players will become available because of that, like Özil in the past. We need to add top quality and should definitely look at them.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom