• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

October's Player of the month Poll

Who was the best gunner this month?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cole

• Campbell

• Toure

• Lauren

• Pires

• Vieira

• Edu

• Henry

• Parlour

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VCC

I went with Edu, just picking him over Henry. Edu's contribution this month was incredible.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Mark said:
very tough between toure and henry. henry's been doing the work upfront while toure has been working hard at the back, so i don't really know. i voted henry because he's getting our goals, but there is little between them.

It's Henry Stupid!

Cos he's scoring all the goals!

A

Anonymous

I picked Toure.

Do you think he will get the number 6 next season? :wink:

nosneb

1. Henry
2. Toure

the 2 of them are absolutely central to all our performances this season.. but for me Henry gets it for his all-round brilliance and endeavour.. tho toure comes a close 2nd.. :D

daryl

I would say it's between Toure and Henry also. But my vote goes to Henry for scoring consistently when nobody else in th team can. Kolo did well too though. Always puts in a spirited display.

A

Anonymous

Henry just ahead of Kolo.

He is simply THE BEST player in England and probably Europe and probably the World.

johe

Kolo, he seems so spirited and hungry, making tackles, getting stuck in.

Maybe he could become our next vice captain in a few years time

torgrim

As much as Kolo has impressed all followers of the PL, Henry has been the best and most important player for the last few weeks. The consistency of high standards and karisma he carries with him makes me really proud to have him at the club. Over the years he's scored ****loads of goals, but still celebrates every single one of them like it was the grandest moment in his life.

Senght

I voted for Kolo cos he is the man at Arsenal at the moment. Rising talent and I can see him becoming world class. Henry was as usual, the best forward in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom