• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Official Signings Thread - Summer 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegame24

Established Member
mourinho is apparntly begging porto to sell quaresma.

according to the sun he offered 8 million plus a player, i think ferrera.

porto rejected

MDGoonah41

Established Member
That article was written on the 20th by a guy just speculating. That's not even an article, it's a blog entry really

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
raar kones gone sevilla, well there was rumours flying around for a while
i expect a massacre in the last day of the transfer window, it going to go out in a bang so expect the window to slam,not shut quietly

MDGoonah41

Established Member
This deadline seems very calm and quiet compared to last season and even seasons before that, and not just at Arsenal, but everywhere.

xcdude24

Established Member
Non-Arsenal related, but any news on Riquelme? His boca deal broke down, so I was wondering if anyone made a move for him within the last day or so(I heard even the spuds were going after him). If Villareal can keep him, they'll be serious contenders for a CL spot this season, but it just doesn't seem like he wants to stay. Surely they won't let him rot?

number_0

Established Member
no offence to everton, but requilme can sure find a better club, i can think of atleast 5 'big' clubs who are in need of a central playmaker.

Nutsy

Established Member
MDGoonah41 said:
This deadline seems very calm and quiet compared to last season and even seasons before that, and not just at Arsenal, but everywhere.

Indeed it has, it's too quiet and I didn't even realise today IS the last day of the transfer window. Wonder what's going on. Though, we're going to have a ***** of a time later in the season about us not getting new players. but the day is still young.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom