• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Game Pick a player

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Eboue. Clichy was more consistent but Eboue hit a higher level.

Pires or Saka?

(Clearly Pires as he’s simply a much better footballer)
Lol i did that exact comparison. Pires a class technical player

Maradonna or Zidane

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Davids all day long. That's not a diss at Kante, Davids had more to his game.

Different kind of players really.

This is a tough one....Seedorf or Scholes
Seedorf, could do everything Scholes could do and was fast and could tackle

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Bale, simply because when he was at his pomp he was unplayable. He had that explosiveness that basically ended Maicon's career who was a world class fullback back then. Though he was at Sp**s, it is a shame that we didn't sign him along with Walcott from Soton. Back then there soem news that Arsène decided against Bale, because we had Clichy 😭

Alvaro Recoba or Marcelo Salas

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bale, simply because when he was at his pomp he was unplayable. He had that explosiveness that basically ended Maicon's career who was a world class fullback back then. Though he was at Sp**s, it is a shame that we didn't sign him along with Walcott from Soton. Back then there soem news that Arsène decided against Bale, because we had Clichy 😭

Alvaro Recoba or Marcelo Salas
Salas -
Za-Sa combo was amazing

Ian Wright vs Nkwanko Kanu

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Tough one but I’m going Carlos

Time to choose between some poverty alliterative full backs: Pedro Porro or Diogo Dalot?

I think both of them are more than decent enough on attack, with the latter also being quite crafty at defending (from what i've seen when i've watched United). United is a poor side but dont think Dalot is a problem. Porro looks shaky defensively so i go with Dalot.

Romelu Lukaku or Olivier Giroud?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think both of them are more than decent enough on attack, with the latter also being quite crafty at defending (from what i've seen when i've watched United). United is a poor side but dont think Dalot is a problem. Porro looks shaky defensively so i go with Dalot.

Romelu Lukaku or Olivier Giroud?

Lukaku at least hit a level for one or two seasons that Giroud never could even though he can be an atrocious footballer while Giroud is more consistent.

Give it to peak Rom.

Paulo Dybala or Kingsley Coman?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Lukaku at least hit a level for one or two seasons that Giroud never could even though he can be an atrocious footballer while Giroud is more consistent.

Give it to peak Rom.

Paulo Dybala or Kingsley Coman?

If we just looking at peaks like you did with Lukaku then Dybala

Shearer or Haaland?

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom