• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Piotr Trochowski

mccroix

not good enough for us.

Anyway why are they talking about him as a replacement for Flamini. This guy is a winger or a central attacking midfielder...nothing else

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
He played against us twice in 06/07 CL with Hamburg and one his shots struck the woodwork.
Piotr is winger not a DMF so How can he replace Flamini NOTW? Up to your usual lazy tosh it seems. I dont believe it one bit....

.....Next!!

Gurgen

Established Member
We're going to get a winger to replace Flamini huh? Another gem from NotW :roll:

entropy13

Established Member
Gurgen said:
We're going to get a winger to replace Flamini huh? Another gem from NotW :roll:

Nothing wrong with doing it the other way, we've played central midfielders in the wing already. :p

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
I have never seen him before, maybe he is not brought in for Flamini but just a winger we are bringing in. Sounds good to me

alibey

Great attacking midfielder, hes got great ability on either wing, good in long distance shots, great pace etc.

Would be great addition for the team.

KY

Established Member
as far as i know, he's prety plain average. Best memory of him was when he conceded a blatant penalty by handling the ball...with hands held high. can't remember which that game that was or which competition. But the penalty contributed to the downfall of his team's result.

Anzac

Established Member
He's still got to be better than Eboue as our cover on the flank & can't be all bad if he's in the Euro squad. If he can play across the AM roles then at that price he sounds like someone AW would be interested in.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 30

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs who have had discussions with the entourage of Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [L’Equipe]

Arsenal are the front runners to sign Besiktas’ 18 year old striker Semih Kilicsoy, who scored 12 goals this season [HITC]

A deal for Bologna striker Joshua Zirkzee would involve a £13m commission for agent Kia Joorabchian [Football London]

Arteta wants to add a defender, a central midfielder, a forward and cover on the right wing for Bukayo Saka [Gary Jacob - The Times]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom