• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Arsenal 0 - 2 Liverpool | Wednesday 16th March | KO: 20:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
0_GettyImages-73966850-1.jpg

We're in a good position for top 4. If we get a win or a draw here, then top 4 is pretty much confirmed.

Liverpool will be up for this. They can't afford to drop points here. We need to be at our absolute best. We basically have to play like we did against City without the Xhaka and Gabriel mistakes of course.

Screenshot-20220313-212516.png

Screenshot-20220313-212539.png

Screenshot-20220313-212557.png

Screenshot-20220313-212643.png

Screenshot-20220313-212706.png

Screenshot-20220313-212729.png

Screenshot-20220313-212747.png

Screenshot-20220313-212840.png

I expect the same starting XI from this Leicester game to start on Wednesday night.

But I do worry about Luiz diaz vs @A__G 's boy Cedric although he's done well recently.

Screenshot-20220313-214238.png

We're playing well but Liverpool is still a class above. We need need to get at least a point here but Pool need the 3 points more than us. They're beatable. West Ham and Brighton have showed that you can actually get something from them when you're well organized and have a structured game plan.

Prediction
Arsenal 1-2 Liverpool

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We can’t push up as we usually do, they will have us for supper.

Keep it tight and play on the counter attack for this one, I feel we must be looking for maximum points here, while our players remain fit and available.

Arsenal 1-0 Liverpool

Wryer

What if… imagine just what if.

Just the fact we are imagining the what ifs says how much the team has come along this season.

As long as we don’t get battered by some crazy scoreline that will derail our momentum, this is a win-win game for us regardless of the actual result. That should give the assurance for the boys to calm down and play like what they are capable of.

Fabregasm

Both in form team. Ref is gonna favor them as usual.

We have to avoid that last 15 mins of Leicester in 1st half, it was usually the "meltdown" period they will put a few goals past us previously...

Draw will be great result I think a win is big bonus :D

Pulp

Hope for a win obviously, but this is the only game where drawing would be acceptable. Hopefully Tomiyasu is back as well. Robertson vs Cedric could be rough

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I hope our players are as motivated and unafraid as they were against City at Emirates.

We need to make a statement and make another mark in the matches vs. traditional Top 6, because our record this season is pretty dire with only a win v. Sp**s. The rest are all losses (some undeserved though as United away when we gifted them the initiative)

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It will be interesting to see how we approach this game. It has been positive seeing us being effective on the counter as that will be key this game.

Remember. Liverpool HAVE to win. So they have to come at us. We don't need to make it easy for them by giving them space early on or an easy goal. What we do need to do is take our chances. Liverpool will give us chances. It has to be a day where we take them.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Probably the hardest team for us in the premier league. We're in good form, at home and we got nothing to lose.

Getting through injury free will be important, and hopefully we can get something out of the game. A draw would be a decent result.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Hopefully we give them a game, but regardless of our great form the past games I can't see us winning this just because their attack is what it is.

Not one for violence, but I hope someone suplex Mane when he starts with the dirty elbow **** he's known for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom