• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday December 2, 2018 | 14:05 GMT | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Tottenham win

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • This is a fantastic match thread

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
We honestly need VAR and it's great that it's coming back next season.

But without it, this was an absolutely amazing game. Like you all, there were times I wanted to punch a hole through the screen! But Emery is really a tactical 2nd half master... We switched it up so much and caused them so much trouble...

One thing I loved the most other than the win was the aggression with which the players carried themselves. No one kept their mouth shut and it was great seeing the passion in the team. Torreira and Laca almost cried from scoring... That is what you want in a Derby.

We have a very passionate core right now and glad both Emery and Wenger will get credit for it. It's quite funny how Wenger inherited a great defence (but built his own after with keown et Al) but now Emery has inherited an Elite attack with having to polish the defence.
Been saying it ever since he joined. That tactical shift in the Europa League final against Klopp was absolutely incredible. Man's a genius at reading a game.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Guendouzi still gets in our players way too often

Energy and his will to be involved are great traits but he needs more positional sense and to work in a team

He can be like a dog chasing the ball and then gets in the way of teammates or vacates his position. Reminds me of Alexis' overzealous but pointless one man press.

There's definitely a player in there and the biggest positive probably is that the things he does right are mostly stuff that's rather inherent and hard to learn and the bad stuff is mostly things you can learn/add to your game with experience.

Great young talent but he has no place in the starting XI yet.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
A little tit-bit of info to snack on this beautiful Sunday afternoon.
  • Tottenham have dropped more points from winning positions in Premier League games against Arsenal than any side has against another in the competition (40).

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
My favorite tweet of the night by a country mile.

b30fcc3f4cfe8ff10ef6d34a6760f812.jpg

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What did Holding do wrong? It wasn't a pen.
He went to ground didn’t get the ball and slid in on Son. The contact was minimal if at all, but you run the risk of the ref giving a pen in those situations. And that’s exactly what happened. Otherwise he had a good game.

Bellerin gifted the ball to Son right on the edge of the box. Which he fortunately fluffed.

Sokratis needlessly fouled Son just outside the box which caused the free kick they scored from.

Mustafi didn’t make any notable mistakes today but has made a lot in previous games.

Emery will iron out these problems eventually either by working hard on the players or changing personnel.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
He went to ground didn’t get the ball and slid in on Son. The contact was minimal if at all, but you run the risk of the ref giving a pen in those situations. And that’s exactly what happened. Otherwise he had a good game.

Bellerin gifted the ball to Son right on the edge of the box. Which he fortunately fluffed.

Sokratis needlessly fouled Son just outside the box which caused the free kick they scored from.

Mustafi didn’t make any notable mistakes today but has made a lot in previous games.

Emery will iron out these problems eventually either by working hard on the players or changing personnel.
I find myself even liking you in this new era. I never thought I'd even imagine that.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I love this **** - the pundits will be all like “oh yeah, just popping out to get some milk” when spuds **** it up, again. Won’t see Merson’s drunken arse for dust.

Just putting this back out there...

Anyone seen the pint swilling turd bucket otherwise known as Merse, or Tim “do you like my gilet” Sherwood lately?!

I’m guessing Wrighty is claiming he knew we’d win all along...

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s didn’t F**k it up, they could do nothing about the outcome. Bar about 8 mins in the game total time , they were outplayed, out passioned and bullied. COYG

Hear Hear!! Do as they might, only one result was in the offing.

And what a sweet result it was :drool:

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I am whacked. Haven't had that much fun at the Emirates in a while.

This was a game of three halves. The first half hour we bossed it, winning every ball and looking dangerous barely letting them have a sniff. We could have been two or three up rather than just the one.

Then we gave away a bad goal, iffy foul followed by a very stoppable goal which went in through Leno's arms. Son of a ***** followed his dive for the foul for a worse one which \dean happily lapped up for a penalty. St that point I hated football and how we, the better team by far, were being robbed.

The third half began with Auba's goal from nothing, Laca's clincher and Torreira's icing. Lovely day. There has been a definite shift in north London.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom