• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - CL: Arsenal vs Villarreal | 19/04/06

jaguars4ever

psycho_chihuahua said:
how do you pronounce "Hleb"
Is it Kl-eb???
Or Hhl-eb???

Someone told me the name Hleb is wrong on his passport??
You would actually pronounce it Gleb.

Jkreffer said:
How the hell would they know that!?
Apprarently Hleb and his agent(s) wanted 'G' instead of 'H' on his shirt, as that provides a better pronunciation in English. But becuase of his passport, he ended up being assigned 'H'. I heard this from a commentator for one of our matches a while back.

rednwhitearmy

Resident Noob
Maxx said:
Pires - 0 passes backward and sidewards, slow, can't tackle, absolutly useless.

Hleb, eboue and gilberto were awesome.

mate, seriously, if you aint gonna actually rate someone honestly, then seriouslfy F**k off! its getting ridiculous that people like YOU are destroying Pires, I blame Pires wanting to leave on YOU (sorry had to blame someone, so may aswell be you). I would like you now to give an HONEST rating Maxx and apologise to the Class!

oh and i think you pronounce Hleb like Hhhh-leb. so when you are pronouncing hte H you like let your throat roll. In short terms add a jewish HHHHH onto it n then add LEB...works :>

jaguars4ever

rednwhitearmy said:
Maxx said:
Pires - 0 passes backward and sidewards, slow, can't tackle, absolutly useless.

Hleb, eboue and gilberto were awesome.

mate, seriously, if you aint gonna actually rate someone honestly, then seriouslfy F**k off! its getting ridiculous that people like YOU are destroying Pires, I blame Pires wanting to leave on YOU (sorry had to blame someone, so may aswell be you). I would like you now to give an HONEST rating Maxx and apologise to the Class!
Agreed.

Alternatively, the mod squad could consider banning folks like him. It certainly would make our forum a better place. The mods already do a fantastic job, so I trust they'll continue to do the right thing.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
psycho_chihuahua said:
how do you pronounce "Hleb"
Is it Kl-eb???
Or Hhl-eb???

Someone told me the name Hleb is wrong on his passport??

you can pronounce it as Gleb or Kleb..

the name hleb is not wrong.. it's translated from russian to english spelling or vice versa i cant remember

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom