• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

I've done a random pool between us and city and I picked us twice, if that's not enough for you to believe then you have no business watching football, we're winning the title

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

What I wanted to see is us make them win all their games. They know we are coming up the hill.

More importantly we are on the right trajectory. Keep the same defensive focus and killer instinct we have shown in the second half of this season and bring added goals… we will win it next year.

Listening to Kate Bush again, are we?

amigo

this is such a tiresome argument - it's about challenging rather than winning

both the FA Cup and UCL require a decent chunk of luck to win - even Sp**s came within a whisker of winning the UCL a few years ago, and the FA Cup is a marginal first tier trophy these days

winning the league is always the true test and right now it requires something exceptional to beat City - but this season we've pushed them right to the finish line, we should all be proud of the way we have challenged and built on the platform we set last year

of course it's absolutely fantastic to win, but you have to put yourself in the position to win by challenging in the first place - and anyone who says we haven't done that this season is a plastic who may as well switch allegiances to City
How many more seasons till you walk out for greener pastures?

Should be any day now?
Could be posting in Blue Moon forum tomorrow....

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I see Sp**s have taken that quote to bash Arsenal and Arteta again.

I swear these ****ers are begrudgingly Arsenal deep down. They can’t and won’t stop thinking about us and watching what we do.

The sooner we can get back to consistent winning again, the less we’ll hear from those *****.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Really can only remember deserving to lose at Fulham this season in the league. Every other game we had our spells of dominance and were at least competitive with even the very top teams. Makes it hurt even more that we didnt turn our good performances into just 2 more points along the way..

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

My mind goes back to the Villa away game where we absolutely dominated the entire match but lost.

The thing is you can say “oh if we won here” but then we’d also have way more pressure on us going into these final games, and I don’t believe we get as many wins regardless.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Like with Saliba, the English coach should bench that fraud Saka for the Euros.

There are just so many better players than Bukayo right now, take them instead!

Here's hoping the tide turns against all Arsenal players & all are, unceremoniously, benched by their home nations because, let's be honest, all are atrocious players who add nothing to the glorious squads already in existence.

d1PGEmWZL49gBJsUoacRpTdLVJE=.gif

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Hmm Foden POTY? Find it difficult to argue with that given they’re the most likely to win the league now.

But why can’t they just wait a couple of days? If Arsenal do pull the rabbit out of the hat then obviously Rice deserves it.

In terms of Foden individually he has 17 goals and 8 assists in 2780 league minutes.

The one gripe I have is he doesn’t score or assist big games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom