• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I still think Sp**s is one of the teams who can take something from City but that will mean they will make us champions most likely and can also not see that happening. but after all they are professionals and should try get a result every game.
Let's just pray they beat Burnley today.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

If City win their final 3 games it would be the most amount of points they've accumulated in their final 10 games since the 18/19 season when they finished on 98 points.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Relying on that lot down the road it is then.

I at least want us to take this to the final day. If we can do that I won’t be mad, if we don’t beat that United team I will be very unhappy.

Ljonin

The league is in shambles. The fact they’ve tried for so long to push the brand as “the most attractive league in the world” while at the same time allow or even enable City and Chelsea to do what they’ve done is such a ****ing joke.

City being able to rest players when the league title is on the line speaks for itself.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Liverpool have been behind in nearly 50% of their games this season. We’ve done all we could but 2nd leaves unimpressed.

2nd with a Cup you would’ve taken.

Wasn’t that fussed about the domestic cups tbh, at the start of the season I said I would have taken 2nd and semi final of CL and I stand by it.

Still if we take it to the final day I’m cool. It’s hard to not be proud of the team the way they’ve played the last few months and I’m not gonna sit here thinking about which game cost us and that. It sounds a bit c*ck but whatever.

LookingForEric

Liverpool have been behind in nearly 50% of their games this season. We’ve done all we could but 2nd leaves unimpressed.

2nd with a Cup you would’ve taken.

89 points and second would leave me knowing we’ll do it next year.

The cups need massive improvements. Hopefully that comes with a couple of signings to add more rotational quality.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Should rename the title to race to beat man city.

Anyway I enjoyed this season like I enjoyed the last and excited for next season hopefully next season we don't lose a game if we Don't win the league so I can finally give up about this sport

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Wait is that who I think it is with the Display pic?

@Macho @Riou @albakos

I been away so long. 😁
:lol:
Yes, it's Hairspray signing up under a new moniker with a tail between legs.

Meme Reaction GIF

LookingForEric

Sp**s left side is gonna get spanked by City. Rubbish.

On another note I think there’s only 3 or 4 teams I’d rather City be going away to in the second to last game to drop points. Ourselves, Liverpool, Newcastle and possibly Villa.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom