• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

GDeep™

League is very weak
What do you mean by top quality?

Rice is top quality, Gabriel is top quality, Saka is top quality, Ødegaard is top quality, White is top quality.

Either that or you believe Arteta is the best coach in the league.
World class. Cesc, RvP, Sanchez, Cole levels etc. None of them are.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Saliba and Ode for me
Not enough output from Ode for me to put him in that bracket.

He’s only scored a few more goals than James Maddison this season, same amount of assists, despite playing 8 more games.

His performances have been good but he needs to produce more.

According to AM all our attack is great but Chris Wood is scoring more goals than all of them from open play.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Ode is probably 4th best or 5th best attacking midfielder in the world after Bellingham, Musiala, and Kdb

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Weird seeing this thread title, when it's still very much like...

south-park.gif

...until the end you pussios!
Exactly. What's the point of being in a title race if you are not going to have hope till it's mathematically impossible

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
:lol:

Ask @Dokaka whether he just wants the season to end. I think our fans are clutching there tbh.

Relying on Moyes ball at The Etihad on the final day the season when there could potentially be a title at stake is asking for trouble. With the way they’re playing it could be 4, 5 or 6 in that game.
I agree & may be really clutching but look at what happened at the Emirates. We pretty much battered them but couldn't finish.
They scored 2 late goals on the break.

I know it's a long shot but you have to foolishly cling to something🤞.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Sp**s left side is gonna get spanked by City. Rubbish.

On another note I think there’s only 3 or 4 teams I’d rather City be going away to in the second to last game to drop points. Ourselves, Liverpool, Newcastle and possibly Villa.

In Sp**s current form, I would say Chelsea, United, Brentford and Palace also.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

World class. Cesc, RvP, Sanchez, Cole levels etc. None of them are.

There’s a very strong case for Rice, especially with his output from midfield this season.

You mentioned output with Ødegaard not putting him in the world class bracket for you. But would you say Bernardo silva is world class?

I think Ødegaard has been up there with the best for two seasons now. Same with Saliba and Gabriel. But I guess you could argue world class partnership vs world class individually with them.

Hinx

I can't see a majority of our players wanting away, especially whilst Arteta is in the dugout.

Ødegaard has tasted the bright lights of Madrid where he was an afterthought, I don't think he'll be in a hurry for the exit door anytime soon. Rice turned down the easy path for trophies in the Summer for the project we represent.

Havertz is only going to shop himself if he falls down the pecking order, he's been revitalised under Mikel. White has just signed a new contract and has shown no signs whatsoever of wanting away.

The only three I'd have some reservations about are our two centreback pairing - Gabriel I could see being tempted by more money and the promise of shiny things. And Saliba will inevitably be courted by the best clubs in the world.

And then it comes down to the ambition of Saka. Is he cut from the cloth of a Harry Kane? Where he'll waste away his best years chasing something with his club, or will he got out for honours?

And this is all predicated on the basis we don't win anything. Which I don't see happening. Our arrow is still pointing up. We will improve again next year. A Premier League title is coming. And it still very much might this season. Take care of our business and pray Sp**s have an ounce of self respect and want to put a statement out on Tuesday that their collapse has been overstated and the questions asked of Ange are unfair.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Not enough output from Ode for me to put him in that bracket.

He’s only scored a few more goals than James Maddison this season, same amount of assists, despite playing 8 more games.

His performances have been good but he needs to produce more.

According to AM all our attack is great but Chris Wood is scoring more goals than all of them from open play.

You're talking about output for a midfielder that often drops deep and dictates games. By that metric Modric and Vieira weren't world class.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Aston Villa put out their U-16 side against City and expended so much energy in beating Arsenal they only won once in their next six and crashed out of Europe. Well managed Unai!

Following on from that how is sp*rs season over? Villa are in terrible form and play Liverpool, Palace next. They can be caught! COYS!

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom