• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
This isn't the 90's. You even look at the recent derby, you weren't seeing tackles fly in and old school derby stuff. Football has changed.

I'd imagine a lot of the Sp**s squad probably have some kind of CL bonus in their contracts, does anyone really think these guys care less about that than a rivalry with a club they probably don't even care about? They're not Sp**s fan nor do I imagine they hate Arsenal.

You'd still expect Man City to win but none of these Sp**s players will not try, if they get beat it's just Sp**s being their general loser selves.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ngl, I know I give arteta a lot of grief but he really did perform against expectations during the run in. Not sure city would have handled the run in as well as we did. Beating the likes of Sp**s, united, Chelsea, etc convincingly was great stuff. We made one slip against Villa and it cost us.

Against any other tewm apart from the band of cheats that would have been enough to come away with the title and we may even have won it with games to spare.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
That's crazy. How did barca miss that. I thought they only allocated 5k tickets or something
Might not have taken Frankfurt seriously or the competition as it's only EL, maybe they just needed the money lol but they simply let whoever wanted one buy a ticket

West Ham definitely took notice, circulated a threat basically to its own support saying whoever's caught selling their ticket to a Frankfurt fan will be banned for life at least and might be sent to prison or taken out back to be shot.

Ngl, I know I give arteta a lot of grief but he really did perform against expectations during the run in. Not sure city would have handled the run in as well as we did. Beating the likes of Sp**s, united, Chelsea, etc convincingly was great stuff. We made one slip against Villa and it cost us.

Against any other tewm apart from the band of cheats that would have been enough to come away with the title and we may even have won it with games to spare.

I agree. Expectations hovered around at least one draw (over-optimistic best case) and likely two. He exceeded that by losing three points, which was unexpected in that game and unfortunate. But we would still be sitting here had we won that game and drawn at The Lane, OT or at Wolves etc. And with four points lost, City would need to draw two or lose one which essentially would have ended the title race, bar a loss tomorrow at Sp*rs.

NZgunner

3-3

never rely on scousers

but also shows the very fine mental margins when one set of players really wants something, and the others are a little indifferent

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
First step, win at Old Trafford yesterday... ✅
Second step, Liverpool get a result tonight... ✅
Third step, Tottenham don't lose tomorrow... ⏳

cec00679-ef46-45a7-ace5-de139083df31_text.gif

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Just needed them to drop points cos it means regardless of what happens now Sp**s can take too 4 to the final day

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom