• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
Why would the FA not exist because of league playoffs?

I like the FA Cup. Doesn’t seem like PL teams take it seriously. Why?
For Sp.rs if they win FA cup they will hold a parade. It has been 30 years or more for them

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
Plus it gives exemplary champions the chance at a double and treble to really distinguish themselves

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
The only way to beat City to league is to have a close to double digit lead at Christmas. They always start out a little disinterested. A veteran team; they still take it easy and celebrate last years trophies. They almost always start much slower than they finish. It makes sense; they know end of season are when trophies are handed out. if they fall trap to complacency, it is early in season
They lost Mahrez, Gundo, Laporte last summer, and KdB was injured for like a half of the season?
I won't be expecting City to have such a slow start again next season tbh.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
It’s been hillarious to see sp*rs, Chelsea, Newcastle, West Ham all individually claim THEY were the ones took the crucial points that cost us the title. The only fanbase I’ve not seen pipe up is Aston Villa.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I have seen a few people saying that we need to do better at home next season but we actually matched City at home with 47 points. Our record was 15-2-2 wile City's record was 14-5-0

Away from how they got 44 points (14-2-3) while we only managed 42 (13-3-3)

Liverpool had the best home record with 48 points (15-3-1) but they only picked up 34 points on the road (9-7-3)

Synical

Miss Superstitious

It’s been hillarious to see sp*rs, Chelsea, Newcastle, West Ham all individually claim THEY were the ones took the crucial points that cost us the title. The only fanbase I’ve not seen pipe up is Aston Villa.
I saw a Luton fan beefing with Arsenal fans on twitter 😭

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I have seen a few people saying that we need to do better at home next season but we actually matched City at home with 47 points. Our record was 15-2-2 wile City's record was 14-5-0

Away from how they got 44 points (14-2-3) while we only managed 42 (13-3-3)

Liverpool had the best home record with 48 points (15-3-1) but they only picked up 34 points on the road (9-7-3)
Ridiculous fine margins

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Its amazing how we are being ridiculed for finishing on 89 points, and for the losses we experienced this season.

From Liverpool fans who say that 97 points is the real level, to Sp**s fans saying we must win something now or else, to Chelsea and United fans saying they've had the same season as us.

Lots of fascination with what we do, when we are good and when we are bad.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Its amazing how we are being ridiculed for finishing on 89 points, and for the losses we experienced this season.

From Liverpool fans who say that 97 points is the real level, to Sp**s fans saying we must win something now or else, to Chelsea and United fans saying they've had the same season as us.

Spuds saying anyone needs to win something is sensational. Absolute cretins. Would back a club like Luton to have won more if they'd been given the same amount of time in the top flight.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

Have absolutely no doubt if we came second with 112 points and City won with a 100% win season of 114 points, social media would still be flooded with “Arsenal bottled it” comments :) :)

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Of course the real villain is Unai. Threw the away game at CIty and then screwed their European trophy chances because he was more worried about beating us. If Sp**s hadn't imploded they would have lost top 4 too. We literally were their cup final.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

We're massive 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom