• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
With the way City are going after GD, we probably need them to lose which I can’t see happening at this point.

Better to accept that they’ve won it, and if they happen to lose a game let it be a pleasant surprise.
They've cut our goal difference today by 1 goal and we play United next. We'll be fine on goal difference. If they draw, we'll be champions.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Do you think City are beating Fulham 5-0 away at this stage of the season? They didn't even manage that against Wolves at home.
You’ll get better odds of them winning 5-0 than Fulham beating them.

HattoriHanzo

Kind of an incredible phenomenon how every week AM claims City will catch up on our goal difference and yet they have barely made any progress in that for almost a month now. And for every game the amount of goals they have to score in their remaining games to catch us keeps increasing.

At this point the only way City win the league on goal difference is if they draw 1 game and then win their other 2 games by a combined NINE goals, and that's assuming we win our final 2 games by just 1 goal each which is a massive assumption to make.
I agree with you. Really bizarre way of thinking.
If 115 FC is so strong, it is more likely that they will win all their remaining matches, and then GD is totally irrelevant.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Basically for GD to come in play, in worst case (us winning by 1 goal margin in 2 games) city have to catch up 8 goals in 2 games (assuming other one is draw which is needed for GD to come in to play)

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is the Utd/City rivalry really that pathetic? There's a huge talk about what Sp**s will do but haven't seen anyone suggest Utd will rollover.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

They've cut our goal difference today by 1 goal and we play United next. We'll be fine on goal difference. If they draw, we'll be champions.
Oh yeah! Wow, city score 5 and they only cut into our GD by 1. This is how good we are! 😍

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Is the Utd/City rivalry really that pathetic? There's a huge talk about what Sp**s will do but haven't seen anyone suggest Utd will rollover.
I don't think there really is a Utd/city rivalry. City were crap for years so they were irrelevant to Utd. Old skool city fans hate United but it's not really reciprocated.

Now Cheaty are good and United are pretty irrelevant so the rivalry hasn't really got going.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I don't think there really is a Utd/city rivalry. City were crap for years so they were irrelevant to Utd. Old skool city fans hate United but it's not really reciprocated.

Now Cheaty are good and United are pretty irrelevant so the rivalry hasn't really got going.
You even have Neville creaming himself about City, because apparently it helps the "development of Manchester". That's as cvck as possible.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If you ever will feel bad about all this, just rember that Liverpool lost the league with 97 points.

They only won it too when there was no one in the stands to actually see it too, sucks to be them!

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom