• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Race for the Top

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose

When these 115 guys gonna finally f**k off?

Was it 115 guys that prevented Arsenal from taking 6/6 points to Villa? After Liverpool dropped points to Palace the ballgame was in our favour to win our remaining 7 games to win the title but the pressure got to us and the manager.

Was it 115 guys who made Arsenal drop 5 points to Fulham? dropped 3 points to West Ham at Home?

Was it 115 guys who made our attackers forget their shooting boots at St James Park and dropped 3 points?

Was it 115 guys who made us drop 2 points to Sp**s at the Emirates?

Was it 115 guys who made Arteta force this Havertz in midfield experiment that costed us the title (in terms of dropping stupid points) in the first half of the season and once again yesterday to Villa and we knew following from January 2024 that we had to be pretty perfect to win the title, only dropping points at the Etihad.

This is City with key injuries to Stones, Haaland and KDB and had Rodri unavailable due to suspension and dropped so many points in the first half of the season. They were playing Kovacic/Nunes in midfield and forcing Alavrez in midfield, Doku integration, Grealish out for many games yet they're going to walk to another easy title. Pep can' believe it.

All we had to do was replicate last season results and avoid the defensive fragilities but we haven't clearly.

Villa wanted UCL football more than we wanted the premier league in that 2nd half.

How many Arsenal fans were gushing in season thinking that this team would get 90+ points and score 100 goals, how wrong they were.

Last season we got less points than Poch Sp**s title contending team 16/17 and we're on track to get less points than Poch Sp**s title contending 16/17 team again, reason being after yesterday I'm less confident that we're going to win at Old Trafford (last win being 2006 with fans) and NLD (form goes out the way). Chelsea at the Emirates should not be taken lightly, they played us off the parks at Stamford Bridge for 70 minutes. Cucurella locked up Saka for large parts of that game till his cross to Trossard for the equaliser and Gusto had Nelli in his pocket

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Was it 115 guys that prevented Arsenal from taking 6/6 points to Villa? After Liverpool dropped points to Palace the ballgame was in our favour to win our remaining 7 games to win the title but the pressure got to us and the manager.

Was it 115 guys who made Arsenal drop 5 points to Fulham? dropped 3 points to West Ham at Home?

Was it 115 guys who made our attackers forget their shooting boots at St James Park and dropped 3 points?

Was it 115 guys who made us drop 2 points to Sp**s at the Emirates?

Was it 115 guys who made Arteta force this Havertz in midfield experiment that costed us the title (in terms of dropping stupid points) in the first half of the season and once again yesterday to Villa and we knew following from January 2024 that we had to be pretty perfect to win the title, only dropping points at the Etihad.

This is City with key injuries to Stones, Haaland and KDB and had Rodri unavailable due to suspension and dropped so many points in the first half of the season. They were playing Kovacic/Nunes in midfield and forcing Alavrez in midfield, Doku integration, Grealish out for many games yet they're going to walk to another easy title. Pep can' believe it.

All we had to do was replicate last season results and avoid the defensive fragilities but we haven't clearly.

Villa wanted UCL football more than we wanted the premier league in that 2nd half.

How many Arsenal fans were gushing in season thinking that this team would get 90+ points and score 100 goals, how wrong they were.

Last season we got less points than Poch Sp**s title contending team 16/17 and we're on track to get less points than Poch Sp**s title contending 16/17 team again, reason being after yesterday I'm less confident that we're going to win at Old Trafford (last win being 2006 with fans) and NLD (form goes out the way). Chelsea at the Emirates should not be taken lightly, they played us off the parks at Stamford Bridge for 70 minutes. Cucurella locked up Saka for large parts of that game till his cross to Trossard for the equaliser and Gusto had Nelli in his pocket
All Im saying it would be nice if they were kinda crap so we got chance yes that Fulham and villa one point from 12 is disappointing but we also got 8 points from Liverpool and City

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Bayer Neverkusen should serve as an inspiration to us. They have such a tough ask trying to beat the Bayern juggernaut but in comes a special manager, they don't even need huge investments to win it in his first full season.

Anything is possible, we just need to rotate well and play to our full potential.

I am afraid this year the same thing as last year is happening again. When the run in comes our players are knackered again due to lack of rotation.

HighburyHigh

Bayer Neverkusen should serve as an inspiration to us. They have such a tough ask trying to beat the Bayern juggernaut but in comes a special manager, they don't even need huge investments to win it in his first full season.

Anything is possible, we just need to rotate well and play to our full potential.

I am afraid this year the same thing as last year is happening again. When the run in comes our players are knackered again due to lack of rotation.
Man Cheaty are levels above Bayern. We would beat Bayern if we faced them.......oh wait....

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The Villa result does mean Tottenham will likely still be playing for CL by the time they face City, maybe a small glimmer there.

If win our next three games that puts us in the CL semi-finals and 1st in the league, by the time City face Brighton.

Applying that pressure, showing City that we're still here, is the only way I see them faltering.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

I think the Bayern games huge for momentum btw.

Hopefully it doesn’t go to pens but I have a feeling we either get obliterated or we go through on pens…

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

My friend....the way I'm struuuuggling with this new Tshwala Bam dance..

faint-black-woman.gif

With Ghanaian parents, I shouldn't be having these difficulties wtf 😭 😭

LookingForEric

Speak for yourself.

We have a generation of online “personality fans” that were bred during tumultuous years. These guys now have to act up at every opportunity they can to keep up with their own self created nonsense.

This has spilled over into guys like @Farzad Stoned and such. I rarely ever come across a fan in real life who has such opinions, all online bs.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
We have a generation of online “personality fans” that were bred during tumultuous years. These guys now have to act up at every opportunity they can to keep up with their own self created nonsense.

This has spilled over into guys like @Farzad Stoned and such. I rarely ever come across a fan in real life who has such opinions, all online bs.
But i do really great on EQ tests; so what does that say about EQ. Your favorite manager is a three time bottler; but i bet like Ted Bubdy he scores great on EQ tests

LookingForEric

But i do really great on EQ tests; so what does that say about EQ. Your favorite manager is a three time bottler; but i bet like Ted Bubdy he scores great on EQ tests

If we were never favourites to begin with and you believe the squad and the manager are so bad then what has he actually bottled?

That’s like saying you bottled getting an A* on a test but you were predicted a C.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
If we were never favourites to begin with and you believe the squad and the manager are so bad then what has he actually bottled?

That’s like saying you bottled getting an A* on a test but you were predicted a C.

My granny nan could win league with a huge bankroll and endless chances. If you play Roulette with Stan’s bankroll long enough anyone could do it with no accountability ever.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom