• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 1 (Aug 11-14)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,000
  • Views 50,402

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Fergie clearly has nudes of every PGMOL employee. They're the only team that gets calls like this all the time. It's disgusting.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I just hope Ramsdale does the same soon when we are leading 3:0 and then they will give them a penalty for 100%. Just to show how corrupt this is.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I thought Rayan ait nouri was great again. We really should sign this guy and sort the cob position out

Badger_Revenge

🤣🤣 my god onana is nowhere the ball. They give us penalty exactly similar accident against man city at home
This is worse. Onana is way late and the guy is out of the play which is still alive.

They are going to say they both had a right to the ball and they both missed resulting in incidental contact, so who's to blame?

But c'mon. Onana just flat took the guy out, hammering him with both arms.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

These man are confused they think this is North Korea and their authority cannot be questioned.
The new rules they have introduced hiding behind grassroot refs needing protection means they really can’t. Anyone questioning them gets booked, you talk about them after game you can get suspended

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Good first week all things considered ,now that I have calmed a bit after the Timber news.

Won while still trying to "find" the balance in our new team and as long as this is addressed soon (which it can be) then you can't complain, plus a couple bellend teams dropped points.

Nice 👍

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just remembering Adam McKola said Sancho has a higher ceiling then Saka.

Where are the live fan debates based? How does one apply to be in the crowd? I’m gonna try attend it and g check McKola. I’m gonna swing for him.

Presenter...

"And welcome to the Overlap, today we...what the..."

TGG in the background...

giphy.webp

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom