• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 16 (Dec 9 & 10)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,143
  • Views 26,524

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Think Luton will run out of steam after our game and City will definitely want to snap their winless streak.

Palace away is not so threatening these days, Liverpool might knick it.

Other games don't really concern us but an improving Bournemouth can cause trouble at OT and Chelsea will definitely struggle at Goodison. Sp**s might extend their losing streak as well.

Our game vs Villa is the real big game

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I can't believe still that in the same decade that had us finishing 8th, with Mustafi and Ceballos getting serious minutes for us...we now have players like Saliba and Rice, and are in our second title fighting season in a row...mad really.

Life man, you gotta love it 😍

Come on Palace and Luton!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Yeah Palace & Luton ain't doing ****

I am backing Uncle Roy to spring a suprise and take a point of Liverpool, normally when he's under pressure like he currently is he always gets a result.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Rationally, this is a round where you'd expect our title rivals to be able to 'close the gap' a bit.

I don't see Liverpool or Man City dropping points, while we'll have to play very well to beat Villa. Still, hope springs eternal...

yarro

Player:Saliba
If Luton just shows the half of they were showing against us, they will take points against City. I'm just wondering if we are focused on the wrong team, Liverpool scares me more :d

amigo

I can't believe still that in the same decade that had us finishing 8th, with Mustafi and Ceballos getting serious minutes for us...we now have players like Saliba and Rice, and are in our second title fighting season in a row...mad really.

Life man, you gotta love it 😍

Come on Palace and Luton!
C'mon a decade is a long time...these a better times but we need to win the thing!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I must say it would be nice with a Friday game, but it is probably not the best for the traveling fans. So the choices for the football fanatic tonight are:

Coventry City vs Birmingham City

Scunthorpe United vs Solihull Moors (FA Trophy)

Hearts B vs Civil Service Strollers (Lowland League)

Getafe vs Valencia

Juventus vs Napoli

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I must say it would be nice with a Friday game, but it is probably not the best for the traveling fans. So the choices for the football fanatic tonight are:

Coventry City vs Birmingham City

Scunthorpe United vs Solihull Moors (FA Trophy)

Hearts B vs Civil Service Strollers (Lowland League)

Getafe vs Valencia

Juventus vs Napoli
There’s a Friday game next week

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

If Luton just shows the half of they were showing against us, they will take points against City. I'm just wondering if we are focused on the wrong team, Liverpool scares me more :d

Luton showed nothing vs us though - they got completely dominated and were only close because of two GK howlers. They had 7 touches in our box for the entire game and scored 3 goals ffs! That's not going to happen again.

City are going to maul them like one of @A_G 's XL Bully's

dino bravo

Liverpool ain’t doing jack sh!t - they are weak in many areas, if a team manages to finish above Man City they will win the league.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Liverpool starting with Quansah, apparently the next big thing for them. Very young for a CB at a top team, only 20.

Palace look ****e though.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

What horse placenta can do for you
tFSFrh.gif

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool today then City away. Looking like Palace will be in a relegation battle soon. Mind you still a decent gap to Luton but not looking good for them regardless.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom