• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Great 🤩 Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 17 (Dec 15-17)

Arsenia

We absolutely need to win on Saturday as Villa will be at home to Sheffield Utd so will top the table if we draw...

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
We should be walking this league imho.
I been saying it as well. Lfc and City of just 3-4 years ago would smash the current versions. Chelsea was European Championships 3-4 years ago they are garbage now. It has to be our year it is a weakened league in transition

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I been saying it as well. Lfc and City of just 3-4 years ago would smash the current versions. Chelsea was European Championships 3-4 years ago they are garbage now. It has to be our year it is a weakened league in transition
Should be at least 5 points better off imo. You are right, Its going to be fight thats for sure. We need to be more clinical and we will do it.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Villa has got belief and positive momentum on their side. Do not underestimate that. I do not think they can out point top 3, but they beat us and City back to back. They got something or at least they believe they do

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom